Anybody else got reverse buyer's remorse?

More like 'missing out remorse' I would have loved the $350 package but I completely missed the boat on it. The cpu in that apu is better than mine (not by much) but enough to warrant getting it by backing Project Eternity.

Did they ever say when they'd ship the CPU? Cause if you have to wait until 2014 for it then it'd be kind of pointless...

Remorse....no. I am quite happy with the $140 tier + expansion + Soundtrack CD + Playing cards + OO membership.

$250 was out of reach and I didn't really miss out on much except the signatures. I wasn't going to listen to the audiobook, the printed collector's book is ok but I get it in digital form and Wasteland 2 I can get separately.

The only thing I really miss from the $250 and above tiers are the signatures but hopefully Obsidian can release a digital poster or something with signatures on it later on.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

No remorse either way, it was pretty fun following the campaign. Now the long wait begins...

The only thing I really miss from the $250 and above tiers are the signatures but hopefully Obsidian can release a digital poster or something with signatures on it later on.

Heh, speaking of - by my calculations, the (main) Obsidian team has 2,934 signatures to do. Obs, if you start now, you only have to do... 3.2 signatures every day until the (estimated) release of the game.

• Like 1

No reverse remorse, but if I could have paid for the 10K reward over a couple of years (without the huge CC interest rates...), I would have done it. lol

Not that I have any clue how to play PnP games, but I would have been fine with letting the team castigate me for my nebbishness in that area. Or just letting me watch them play while I sip a rum and coke and bask in their coolness. :cat:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I did spend $1000 - the chance to design an NPC was pretty much irresistible. I would have taken the $5000 inn/tavern if it had been available, but all the slots were already taken (and I failed to notice when they reised the number from 3 to 5), So, Obsidian will just get my $1000 - well, $1033, actually...

I truly wish I'd been able to spend more, I'd soooo love the character "Mellowtide" (He once fell asleep on the beach and woke up in Umberlee's realm :facepalm:or the equal in P:E, returned but has some serious issues with water!) but as an student i'm pretty much bent over double as it is and 165 was kinda rough, but hey, pasta and ketchup is good for you eh :) But by the time the game is out I'm done with school and I'll be sure to put my vacation in april for some mystical reason. :biggrin:

Anything I say, do or write while drunk is declared null and void once the hangover starts!

Not really. I couldn't afford above the $20 early adopter tier, so economics locked me out. I am distraught that I am unable to acquire more physical goods to affirm my otherwise meaningless existence.

Edited by AGX-17

I spent about as much as I could reasonably afford ($165), so I'm satisfied I did my part. As it was, I had to think long and hard about that figure. But given the history of this team, in the end I felt justified in spending quite a bit more than I usually would on a game. I think it's a pretty safe gamble that PE will turn out to be worth the extra money compared to a lot of games I've shelled out fifty to sixty bucks for.

Nope, I upped my pledge a few times and didn't spend more than I'd agreed to spend, so I'm really content. To me getting one awesome game I can replay several times is worth the cost of 5 or 6 average soon to be traded in or ignored titles. I'm happy and it felt great to be a part of the whole kickstarter energy, well worth the cost. :yes:

And I may have missed the important 'reverse' part of the OP comment! :banghead:

Edited by Sistergoldring
  • Like 1

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Wish I could have gotten the physical tier, but the shipping, oh that shipping. Couldn't afford to update *and* pay that, :(

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

More like 'missing out remorse' I would have loved the $350 package but I completely missed the boat on it. The cpu in that apu is better than mine (not by much) but enough to warrant getting it by backing Project Eternity.

This totally - I had actually gone to click it just as it filled up. Though my wallet will probably thank me for it anyway...

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"