Anybody else got reverse buyer's remorse?

The only thing I really regret is not getting a signed hardcover, I love to collect signed material from my favorite artists (pretty much any genre, VGs, magic, etc). So I'm pretty bummed I couldnt get up to the 500$ tier myself, but I am excited to see what the 350 bag includes. Maybe I can snag the signed hardcover on ebay or something :D

• Like 1

Uhm...

I wish I could have pledged a thousand and got to help write even a small part of the game...

but outside of that, no, I feel pretty good about my pledge.

Yeah, having the disposable cash to buy one of the reward tiers to make an NPC would have been kind of cool. Kind of cool for me, though. I don't know if the rest of you'd like the NPC I came up with. ;)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I would have liked becoming part of the Order... so I regret not having seen that earlier. Ah well. And maybe the playing cards. But it would have been a waste. I would never have played with them. I would have locked them away, safe and secure, only to take them out from time to time and stare longingly at them... I just work this way *sigh*

"Was du nicht kennst, das, meinst du, soll nicht gelten? Du meinst, daß Phantasie nicht wirklich sei?

Aus ihr allein erwachsen künft'ge Welten: In dem, was wir erschaffen, sind wir frei."

- Michael Ende, Das Gauklermärchen

Hi everyone, as for the question, I REALLY, REALLY WISH I could have given them more, but I'm on a tight budget, and even then I have backed a lot of KS projexcts so I had to tighten down what I spend, still $120 is a lot for me, I wanted two copes of the expnasion so I can gift the second key and the expasnion to a online friend of mine, he wanted to pledge himself but had money troubles

anyway, if I had the funds I would have glady have paid more, but sorry can't do, but I did my bit to make this game come true

that is what matters at the end of the day isn't it not?

I was often close to raise, but (un?)fortunately I had to use PayPal where it's not as easy as with kickstarter, if possible at all. I kinda wanted a physical tier, but didn't see the point in adding so much just for shipping. In the end though I think I made a good decision in just paying a price I consider reasonable for a new game ($50).

My feelings exactly, I pledged the same amount + $7 for strategy guide.

I wish I could have pledged more, like 10k, but I am happy with my 1k (plus cards, cd, and OO)... but Ill be saving a bit each month so their next KS (if they have one) I can drop 10k on it...

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

- Buddha

The day (literally the day) after the kickstarter came out (and I put in my twenty bucks) we discovered that oops, we were about 2 grand in debt with the credit card. It was cheese's fault (long story).

So yeah, I wish I could have upgraded a bit, nabbed the expansion pack, cloth map, etc, but for now me and my kids are just shy of living on raman. I'd rather keep the house than fund too much.

The only thing I really regret is not getting a signed hardcover, I love to collect signed material from my favorite artists (pretty much any genre, VGs, magic, etc). So I'm pretty bummed I couldnt get up to the 500$ tier myself, but I am excited to see what the 350 bag includes. Maybe I can snag the signed hardcover on ebay or something :D

This.

I was in the exact same boat, I wish I could have afforded to have gone to a $500 or higher tier, but when the $350 tier was announced yesterday, I was lucky enough to be able to snag one and up my pledge by an amount that was more justifiable.

• Like 1
Gensou_Banner.jpg

I pledged as much as i could (which was actually the tier i wanted) but did add the cd/cards as didnt want to miss out on anything physical, wish i could have pledged more but really happy with the tier i have, and still the most money i have ever spent on one game not including subs for a game.

The day (literally the day) after the kickstarter came out (and I put in my twenty bucks) we discovered that oops, we were about 2 grand in debt with the credit card. It was cheese's fault (long story).

That's a long story I'd like to hear!

Yes and no. Mainly I wish I had more free cash on hand to give more to the cause. Knowing that I couldn't have afforded anymore and probably shouldn't have even spent what I did I know it's a bit silly to feel that way. Still the kickstarter far exceeded what I thought was possible. Everytime a new reward tier unlocked I thought for sure, 'oh well that's probably the last one we'll reach.' Only it kept going up every time. I'd get an email update or just check the site and it was still climbing. The amount of money it brought in the last week was as much or more as it did in the first week which I thought was just amazing. So while I wish I could have given more I'm content knowing I gave what I could and regardless things turned out to be a huge success. :)

K is for Kid, a guy or gal just like you. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

I would have probably wanted to go for the 250+30 tier, but the only 2 things that interested me there were wasteland 2 and the expansion. Paying over 100$ for them wasn't really my thing especially if i can buy the expansion later anyway. 140+20+20 is the way to go for me.

If it wasn't the time, where I am in a empty void between resigning from my previous position to finding a new contract, I would definitely pledged more. I am satisfied with my Boxed copy + expansion, but I would certainly love to get at least the collectors edition... First time in my life I was willing to pay for collectors edition :D

If you feel you had pledged too much, and is now thinking of reducing or even withdrawing your pledge, to me that is tantamount to credit/debit card fraud. You will have effectively gone back on your word to show your material support.

It's nothing of the sort though, but you can feel that way if you like.

Going higher than intended in the last mad rush and now realizing you just can't, is not all cool and swell, but heck of a long distance away from a fraud.

For my part, yeah. I'm kind of thinking I should/could have gone one higher, and if the 4.0 would have been missed by a bit I'd be feeling real bad I didn't.

As it is, I still pledged pretty nicely... but still kind of think I'd maybe... and I could have gone higher... but... dunno..