What will be the final name of the game ?

They should call it: The Realm of Woo

Looking at their obsession with KERFLUFFLES, they might just end in the title.

Kerfluffles Realm of Woo?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Title: The Codpiece Knight's Quest Across a Plane Never Touched by Winter, to the Gated Temple in the Dale, Guarded by Baldur "the Elemental Scapegoat" who had a Fall Out with his Evil Brother Bhaal , While Being Tormented by Ice-Wind, and Tickling a Hamster Named Boo, Along a Coast of Swords. Or "Soulfast" for short. Because I like the sound of it.

The Obsidian Orders Royal Pain

"Ouch"

I think it would be difficult for a name like "Project Eternity" to fit well with the story or setting they seem to have in mind, and they've confirmed it's just a codename anyway. Of course, there are about a billion ways to fit the name "Eternity" into a fantasy game title, so I could definitely see that happening. But don't count on them shoehorning the word in just for the heck of it.

In any case, given what we (don't) know about the game, it's probably just a wee bit little early for speculation.

Planescape: Eternity

(a man can dream)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 1 month later...