What will be the final name of the game ?

Haven't been decided yet.

Kind of funny, since the project is already so well known from Project Eternity and P:E

I don't mind the new name, but it would be cool the the name could still be abbreviated as ''PE/P:E''. Different name but still started with P and E. Might reduce the confusion.

"The Four Million Dollar Game" (with apologies to The Six Million Dollar Man) :p

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I figure that Calmar is right. So many people are talking about "Project Eternity" already, they would be foolish not to use that name. Seeing that "Eternity" is a quite nice name for a fantasy rpg anyway, it would work well :)

"Was du nicht kennst, das, meinst du, soll nicht gelten? Du meinst, daß Phantasie nicht wirklich sei?

Aus ihr allein erwachsen künft'ge Welten: In dem, was wir erschaffen, sind wir frei."

- Michael Ende, Das Gauklermärchen

I don't mind the new name, but it would be cool the the name could still be abbreviated as ''PE/P:E''. Different name but still started with P and E. Might reduce the confusion.

I'd like that too, seems like a nice throwback to the KS campaign.

Eternity was always supposed to be a nod to the Infinity Engine right? so i take Eternity will be the name of the new engine (unless they have already state what engine they are working with and i am completly off with my comentary here).

Edited by BR4ZIL

They should call it Eternity Online.

No wait, that's actually terrible. But something with Eternity in it makes sense considering how much that word is associated with the project. And it fits well with the concept of souls and reincarnation within the game as well.