Notice: Paypal Donations to Eternity Still Works

It appears we can still give and give til it hurts. Please do. It excites everyone when you give us what we need.

From http://eternity.obsidian.net/ survey the page to the farthest right column, then select a donation denomination, scrolling down if necessary. Pay special attention to the fact that Add-Ons still are offered.

If this is an oversight and remains by mistake, go ahead and ignore my suggestion -- I do apologize for my heedless excitement.

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

It's intended that PP stays active for a while.

How long and if you still can get KS-exclusive stuff like the pet... unknown.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well, since the game doesn't come out until 2014 (If I remember correctly), they don't have to put out the physical goods 'til at least late next year, so I wouldn't be surprised if they would do like Inxille does for wasteland 2 and just raise the prices and remove some perks. You'd have to look it out yourself, but they did mention that paypal would stay up for quite a while. In fact, I'm quite happy that it is still possible since I totally forgot about the kickstater until about a week ago and I transfered funds to my paypal which just unlocked today, so hurray!