Did you miss out on the Kickstarter? PayPal options are still up... but not for long!

Another fashionably late party go-er! Just now discovered PE and so HAPPY that Paypal was still up - so I got in on the $65.00 Donate- So hyped for the dvd and printed manual and exclusive pet plus the other perks ! Huzzah! Thanks Obsidian for leaving the paypal option up for this bit of extended time! :cat::grin:

2nd that MapMan. Same story for me. How much longer will the Paypal be up? Its been a more then a week since it ended now.

From what I've seen in other kickstarter, they will usually announce it to make sure everyone is aware that they are closing the Paypal donation, for example a few days before they close it down.

Personally I hope it stays up for a longer time though, I'm still trying to squeeze in some extra money to upgrade my tier. Or at least get the strategy guide, Heh

Edited by Hornet85

• 2 weeks later...

"The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."

;(

I'm trying to get in on the action, but your donation system won't accept my payment for some reason. Do I have any alternatives?

"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift

For some reason when I heard about Project Eternity, I was under the impression the Kickstarter had closed months ago and was kicking myself for having missed it. When I was poking through today and noticed it just closed in October, I was kicking myself even more. I was happy to see the paypal option was still up, and am now another enthusiastic supporter.

• Like 1

Like holden posting before me, I was also lucky enough to still be able to hop onboard Project Eternity using PayPal. I am looking forward to keep my eyes on the game's development, and I'm wishing all involved (both Obsidian and the community) a fun and rewarding project. It is going to be a long wait for 2014. :)

And another. For some reason I only just learned about PE, and so had unfortunately missed out on funding it on Kickstarter. Being a fan of the Infinity Engine games I was disappointed by that, and was then surprised to find that you're still accepting donations here a month later. Thanks!

Happy to still be able to donate at a more financially viable time. Very much looking forward to this game. Am curious if ideas and concepts, perhaps even actual assets, from previous games might be used, that weren't used at the time, ie: the black hound.

• Like 1

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I wonder how much more money they got via PayPal. We're probably at 4.5 Million now, I suppose.

Its a shame there's still no live counter for PE. Star Citizen ended with $6.2 million but they are now sitting with $6.8 million! not that's just insane.

Edited by PeonWarrior