Did you miss out on the Kickstarter? PayPal options are still up... but not for long!

Is there any info if it's possible to upgrade your pledge with paypal?

It seems it would be unwise not to allow doing this... unless you don't like money.

Maybe during a month wouldn't be a bad idea.

I am potentially interested in adding the $20 audio CD, if Obsidian releases some more info on this.

I asked about it in this thread.

According to this threaad: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61691-update-27-how%E2%80%99d-we-do-and-what%E2%80%99s-next/

Paypal donations while it is still open can still be used for all tier rewards, shipping additions, upgrades to tier, etc - including upgrading kickstarter pledges to higher tiers - just by following the instructions listed there (make especial note of the "Special Instructions" section). Then as long as your total pledged amount (combined between kickstarter and paypal) is the proper amount, you can "distribute" the rewards as you like via email(s) that will be sent to you by Obsidian in the future.

• Like 1

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

According to this threaad: http://forums.obsidi...nd-what’s-next/

Paypal donations while it is still open can still be used for all tier rewards, shipping additions, upgrades to tier, etc - including upgrading kickstarter pledges to higher tiers - just by following the instructions listed there (make especial note of the "Special Instructions" section). Then as long as your total pledged amount (combined between kickstarter and paypal) is the proper amount, you can "distribute" the rewards as you like via email(s) that will be sent to you by Obsidian in the future.

This is good to hear; I just hit my card's daily spending limit, and hearing that I can add-on in a few hours is heartening!

I really hope that stuff like the digital audio book and the Digital Campaign Almanac and digital strategy guide remains in the shop, I have PM'd OE about this, but I think it would be really nice if these are still accessible after the main tiers goes

while the strat guide and the Almanac don't bother me, (as the $80 includes them already, I would be a bit peeved if I miss out on the digital audio book, but right now, I just can't pledge anymore, I have up my pledge to get two expansions, (thanks to the friend that I'm gifting the second copy too) but I am pretty much at my limits, and need to slow down a lot, as I have backed a lot of KS projects, maybe in a month or two I would have the funds, but I would be a bit peeved if I lose out on getting the audio book, so any chance that the above items could remain in the shop for a bit longer then the reward tiers please?

Edited by matthewfarmery

Yay, backed this project just now, So glad the PayPal option stayed open so I could do this :)

Let's hope it stays open a little while longer so others who are also waiting for their next paycheck will be able to back this game.

"How was I supposed to know it was that stone that held the dragons at bay... I mean it just stood there looking dull anyway"

I originally donated via Kickstarter, but then when the time was up it wouldn't accept my credit card! I tried to fixed the situation, but it just wouldn't work so I was like F*** this and opened a paypal account and donated that way. In like seven days I'll be removed from Kickstarter as a backer, but now I'm a paypal backer. I wanted Obsiden and you guys know I didn't just donate and ditch when it came to paying the bill. If the paypal side is still up by Halloween I'll donate another 25 dollars for the full digital tier.

When paypal is a choice I take it every time over kickstarter now.

And if Kickstarter gets mad at me tough, it should have accepted my credit card when it had the chance (and yes I made sure the funds were there and completed the transaction with paypal which was successful).

I originally donated via Kickstarter, but then when the time was up it wouldn't accept my credit card! I tried to fixed the situation, but it just wouldn't work so I was like F*** this and opened a paypal account and donated that way. In like seven days I'll be removed from Kickstarter as a backer, but now I'm a paypal backer. I wanted Obsiden and you guys know I didn't just donate and ditch when it came to paying the bill. If the paypal side is still up by Halloween I'll donate another 25 dollars for the full digital tier.

Have you checked with your bank yet? Some banks have a per-day purchase/transaction limit on their cards; it's what happened to me at any rate.

That being said, I also donated via PayPal, because I want Obsidian to have more of my money. You go, guys!

I already pledged $20 for the early bird price of the standard game pre-order, but didn't have money to pledge any more at the time. I've recently got a bit more money and want to upgrade my pledge to the $50 tier + the $20 expansion. How do I go about this?

Thanks,

S_K

Edited by scopedknife

I already pledged $20 for the early bird price of the standard game pre-order, but didn't have money to pledge any more at the time. I've recently got a bit more money and want to upgrade my pledge to the $50 tier + the $20 expansion. How do I go about this?

Thanks,

S_K

What I recommend is going to the PayPal page and selecting the "Donate Your Own Amount" option to go into the $50 tier. Let them know that you have pledged the $20. It might be a good idea to include your Kickstarter account name. Make the payment for $30. You can either include the $20 for the expansion in this or you can select the "Digital Expansion Pack" option separately.

What I recommend is going to the PayPal page and selecting the "Donate Your Own Amount" option to go into the $50 tier. Let them know that you have pledged the $20. It might be a good idea to include your Kickstarter account name. Make the payment for $30. You can either include the $20 for the expansion in this or you can select the "Digital Expansion Pack" option separately.

Thanks for the help! :)

Thanks for the help! :)

You're welcome. :grin: I had actually just done that before I read your question.