The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 5

Guess we won't be seeing much of you for the next little while, eh? ;) Not that I can say I'd blame you in the least :p

Hehe, I've so much to play atm, I don't know where to start.....(XCOM, Dishonored, PST, Divinity Anthology,....)

:biggrin:

Just ordered that set, wooo. thanks for posting that pic, never would have known about that otherwise :p

Xcom was amazing, really amazing.

• Like 1

Ya I really wish I could afford it myself when I saw it..but between P:E and GoG...my gaming budget is really blown for quite a while (really more than I should have...but it should hopefully keep me busy until P:E comes out :))

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

Oh! When I asked for a title (Chaos Sorcerer o the Obsidian Order) I forgot to mention I already donated the 8$ fee. I think you might have thought that I didn't. I really hope to be able to join you soon!

Edited by K1113R

A long time ago, in an Order far away ... a post limit was reached and surpassed. ;)

Part6.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts