The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 5

By 2014 all of you will have turned into marshmallow-weres, joining me in my devotion to spread the word of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful.

Together we will teach the world what it means to be fluffy,sugary and of cubic shap - oh and pink!

Oh... wait... Did I say that aloud? :o

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

By 2014 all of you will have turned into marshmallow-weres, joining me in my devotion to spread the word of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful.

Together we will teach the world what it means to be fluffy,sugary and of cubic shap - oh and pink!

See, you foil your own dark designs :)

Rub my belly....you know you want to...give in to the temptation...and don't mind the resulting love scratches and bites.

Oh, sorry, was busy watching Goldeneye on BluRay. So many memories (including the hours and hours spent on the game on the N64).

• Like 1

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Oh, sorry, was busy watching Goldeneye on BluRay. So many memories (including the hours and hours spent on the game on the N64).

slappers only!

- actually I preferred prox mines only.. so evil..

Edited by syn2083

See, you foil your own dark designs :)

They are not dark! They are pink!

Pink is the new dark! (except that it's bright actually)

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

It's what metrosexual used to say, then the emoes, now the marshmallows, we see where the world's going... Somewhere, soft, squeashy and filled with sugar, also best friend of firecamps.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

May your coming be well, thou who sings with the blades... of... freedom and... beauty. Butterflies.

I think I overdid it.

Edited by Veeno

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Nonsense. There's no such thing as overdoing it so long as thou meant it. I gift thee many thanks for your eloquent greeting, my fleet-footed friend.

Edit: I've already taken care of that prior to posting here. :)

Edited by Ryusenkai
  • Like 1

Scientific proof that Fluffle is the reason for attention span and instant gratification issues in today's gamers:

http://io9.com/5952465/researchers-revisit-historys-most-adorable-psychological-experiment-find-something-new

As for naming things after various games/books/etc...my oldest daughter's name is Serra and every year for her birthday gets something angel related...

• Like 2

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

Aww, it's not that I disappeared. I just had to run errands... As for pets...

Dog=Lucan(named from Lucan D'Lere and I often actually use D'Lere as his middle name...)

Cat1(who passed away)=Tabris(taken from Evangelion)

Cat2=Deaho(name of the cat from Crest of the Stars)

Ball Python= Annatar(the name Sauron used to trick Celebrimbor and the Elves of Eregion)

Like I said, my mother has given up on me ever naming my pets anything 'normal'...

(Heck, back in college I named my series of betas Tanitsu(the first, second, third...) after my favorite character from the Legend of the Five Rings... My poor pets...)

Great names. Are you also excited about the third Evangelion movie next month? I love me some NGE!

• Like 1

Aww, it's not that I disappeared. I just had to run errands... As for pets...

Dog=Lucan(named from Lucan D'Lere and I often actually use D'Lere as his middle name...)

Cat1(who passed away)=Tabris(taken from Evangelion)

Cat2=Deaho(name of the cat from Crest of the Stars)

Ball Python= Annatar(the name Sauron used to trick Celebrimbor and the Elves of Eregion)

Like I said, my mother has given up on me ever naming my pets anything 'normal'...

(Heck, back in college I named my series of betas Tanitsu(the first, second, third...) after my favorite character from the Legend of the Five Rings... My poor pets...)

Great names. Are you also excited about the third Evangelion movie next month? I love me some NGE!

Back when i was in the navy around 2004 I snagged the NGE:Perfect Collection at a gamestop for 10$ the box is a bit rough but hey...

I havent really caught anything thats recently come out though. I should rewatch them and get the movies..