The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 5

It's not the number under your avatar that matters, anyway. It's the number of people who click on that green button on the bottom right of your posts. Quality over quantity. That way, people won't have to consult said number to know you're someone to keep track of around here... people will already be talking about you.

That's quite insightful. I didn't really think about it like that :U

Now you are listening to dinner.

Edited by Duskblade
  • Like 1

Welcome to our newest entries:

• vodka, Official Beverage of the Obsidian Order
  • Shiroco, Desertstorm of the Obsidian Order

You are on my next update list (this evening UTF+1). :)

I've sent PMs to Floren and Silver Night, because their titles have been already taken, but no answer so far.

Thank you Farudan! Free drinks for all!

• Like 1

Welcome to our newest entries:

• vodka, Official Beverage of the Obsidian Order
  • Shiroco, Desertstorm of the Obsidian Order

You are on my next update list (this evening UTF+1). :)

I've sent PMs to Floren and Silver Night, because their titles have been already taken, but no answer so far.

Thank you Farudan! Free drinks for all!

I will take some mead.

Personally I'm glad that P:E isn't going to have any standard "system" of alignment - most people judging my actions from the exterior would probably consider me RL to be Chaotic Neutral, while in actuality I think I would be both 'Lawful' and 'Good' - the difference being that while I have absolutely no morals, I have a very strict code of ethics which I stick strongly to, and that I have a very idealized sense of what is "Good" that doesn't mesh very well with common perceptions of the concept ;)

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

I will take some mead.

I'll second that request for mead...Dusk has been tormenting my thoughts of it for the past two nights in chat...

Hmmm. I think I'll have to brew up a batch of Eternity Mead to crack open when the game is released (It takes at least a year for the stuff to taste good). I'll have to hide it from my wife though, she has an insatiable thirst for that stuff! She cleared out our 2 year old mead before I figured out she found it hiding in the closet. :wowey:

crest_oo.gif

Enforcer of the Obsidian Order

Hmmm. I think I'll have to brew up a batch of Eternity Mead to crack open when the game is released (It takes at least a year for the stuff to taste good). I'll have to hide it from my wife though, she has an insatiable thirst for that stuff! She cleared out our 2 year old mead before I figured out she found it hiding in the closet. :wowey:

Time to find a new hiding spot! :D

• Like 1

It really depends on how you look at it...it still contains cacao butter, just not cacao solids (at least "real" white chocolate, and not just confectioner's glaze that a lot of places market as "white chocolate")

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

I would like to claim, "Ghost" of the Obsidian Order.

if-sample-jon_thumb.jpg

And yes, this is a shameless reference to GRRM's direwolf named Ghost.

'

YAY! My dog in my avatar is named Ghost :)

(yeah, she isn't white. I just appreciated the relationship between Jon and Ghost in the books so decided to name her that anyway)

As long you're albino, lonely, rejected from your pack, big and yet protective in your own wild way, it's okay!

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

@The Mist Devil

I'm actually not quite like any of those things, except for maybe protective of the pack. But, I'll do my best. I can still be edgy, angsty, and lonely on these boards, if that helps.

@headrush

I am trying to convince my wife to go with a Husky now (and name him Ghost). Sadly, we live in Florida and she thinks it would be cruel. We're looking at getting a Corgi. But, heck, I still may name him Ghost anyways. I really like the relationship between Jon and Ghost, too. Don't throw any spoilers out though, as I'm not quite done with the series. I am three quarters through book four, and there is a distinct lack of Jon and Ghost in this book which is upsetting.

Some dark chocolate is just vile on the tongue and throat

I agree. I've had some dark chocolate that I've had to abuse and throw out. My favorite is Jersey Milk. Eat 1 piece/tile at a time, letting it warm and slowly melt on the tongue. Full flavors result.