The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 5

To quote George Orwell:

"Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it."

eez tru

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

To quote George Orwell:

"Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it."

eez tru

So I'm doomed. :blink:

Edited by deamon451

Rub my belly....you know you want to...give in to the temptation...and don't mind the resulting love scratches and bites.

To quote George Orwell:

eez tru

Do it the way the generations before you did it: Take comfort in the fact that one day

your children will have children... heeheehee

• Like 1

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Do it the way the generations before you did it: Take comfort in the fact that one day

Ah!! The "I hope you have children just like you" curse! Excellent idea............wait a sec.....curse my parents!!!!!

• Like 1

Rub my belly....you know you want to...give in to the temptation...and don't mind the resulting love scratches and bites.

To quote George Orwell:

eez tru

Honestly one of my favorite old-school Bill Cosby skits was aaaaaaaall about that... Revenge. (Sort of like how I laughed myself silly when I went to a high school reunion and saw almost every guy that was married with kids now had all had GIRLS. Sweet sweet revenge!)

Finishing first is only impressive in a race, my dear.

dragonlady.jpg

Ah!! The "I hope you have children just like you" curse! Excellent idea............wait a sec.....curse my parents!!!!!

And they cursed theirs! the circle never ends!! oh the humanity!

• Like 1

I hope we won't have to much drop outs when the $8 will be actual checked.

I doubt it will be checked, it's a honor system, not a "custom forum title" addon.

If you ask for proof it's no longer a honor system, and even with just about 600 members it would be quite a task to check everyone, I use different email addresses for forums and kickstarter/amazon, for example. So you had to check whether I have access to both email accounts, others might have pledged $10 extra just because they like round sums, you had to make sure they don't get a set of cards when the survey comes, etc.

When someone wants to cheat "the system" in such a petty way, I hope he's proud of his forum title, that will show him he's a jerk whenever he sees one of his own messages.

To quote George Orwell:

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”

Socrates 469-399 BC

Edited by JOG
  • Like 4

"You are going to have to learn to think before you act, but never to regret your decisions, right or wrong. Otherwise, you will slowly begin to not make decisions at all."

Honestly one of my favorite old-school Bill Cosby skits was aaaaaaaall about that... Revenge. (Sort of like how I laughed myself silly when I went to a high school reunion and saw almost every guy that was married with kids now had all had GIRLS. Sweet sweet revenge!)

I figure that karmatic circle happens to the ones that were not the nicest to girls when they were younger.

I hope we won't have to much drop outs when the $8 will be actual checked.

I doubt it will be checked, it's a honor system, not a "custom forum title" addon.

If you ask for proof it's no longer a honor system, and even with just about 600 members it would be quite a task to check everyone, I use different email addresses for forums and kickstarter/amazon, for example. So you had to check whether I have access to both email accounts, others might have pledged $10 extra just because they like round sums, you had to make sure they don't get a set of cards when the survey comes, etc.

When someone wants to cheat "the system" in such a petty way, I hope he's proud of his forum title, that will show him he's a jerk whenever he sees one of his own messages.

Actually those people that do such a thing, think themselves of being quite clever and tend to compliment themselves for being so clever.

They would rather laugh at us that we cannot control and won't notice. Trust me, nobody who cheats in a way like that, will feel bad about it.

Then he wouldn't have done it in the first place or he would feel bad and add the 8$ afterwards.

But we should stop talking of this, since we agree that we cannot control anybody on paying his pledge.

If we keep talking about this we will end up in being suspicious of each other.

Edited by Fluffle

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

But we should stop talking of this, since we agree that we cannot control anybody on paying his pledge.

Something you're not telling us, Flufferony?

• Like 1

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

A level of trust is freely given, but once betrayed can never be regained.

Meanwhile, how about them [random/favorite sports team]?

Something you're not telling us, Flufferony?

We know the weremarshmallow is devious, evil, sugary, and fluffy but it is also right. We should focus our attention on those in Irvine who have spritied away our stockplied booty. We must keep viligant watch on them and make sure THEY do not betray us!!!

[/soapbox]

That was exhausting. Nap time.

Could i still join the order if i donate 8$ now via paypal?

Yep.

Just donate 8$ and choose your (unique) title.

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Desertstorm of the Obsidian Order.

Welcome to the order comrade.

You'll get your name quite soon I think, seeing as how most of the titles are catching up with us.

(Good work to those very few of you taking care of us! We and all those who precede us certainly appreciate it.)

Also I wasn't here for a while so...

CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!

WHITE CHOCOLATE!

Gyahaha!!

• Like 2

Desertstorm of the Obsidian Order.

Welcome to the order comrade.

You'll get your name quite soon I think, seeing as how most of the titles are catching up with us.

(Good work to those very few of you taking care of us! We and all those who precede us certainly appreciate it.)

Also I wasn't here for a while so...

CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!

WHITE CHOCOLATE!

Gyahaha!!

I'm on my second cup now... Hmmmmmm... <3

Finishing first is only impressive in a race, my dear.

dragonlady.jpg

CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!

WHITE CHOCOLATE!

Gyahaha!!

I don't think white chocolate is chaotic neutral... its very lawful evil in my book...

I mean seriously, theres no chocolate left in the product, just cocoa butter...

So those evil marketing people stretched the truth, saying "Well since cocoa butter is a part of chocolate, we will call this "White Chocolate" Muahahahahaah!!*"

*Evil laugh added for dramatic effect

:D

• Like 2
Gensou_Banner.jpg

CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!

WHITE CHOCOLATE!

Gyahaha!!

I don't think white chocolate is chaotic neutral... its very lawful evil in my book...

I mean seriously, theres no chocolate left in the product, just cocoa butter...

So those evil marketing people stretched the truth, saying "Well since cocoa butter is a part of chocolate, we will call this "White Chocolate" Muahahahahaah!!*"

*Evil laugh added for dramatic effect

:D

I don't think that any chocolate is evil. Except artificial chocolate, that is just an abomination.

Since chocolate is good, then the alignments for chocolate must be good.

Dark Chocolate: Lawful Good

Milk Chocolate: Neutral Good

White Chocolate : Chaotic Good