The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 5

/wakes up, staggers in, sees decision about new members and happily staggers off to finish waking up

Oh good. ^^

Aha, oh yes, you've absolutely zero reason to worry anymore. You will, with 100% certainty, have your title by the end of this... or maybe the 6th thread. :3

• Like 1

Official? Bwha? Oh. Okay. /tries not to fall asleep on keyboard

Drink some coffee, gurl!

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Drink some coffee, gurl!

I hate coffee.... XD But I will go wander off for some tea before I have to take the dog in to the groomers and run my errands. I just had to put my 'plea for reasonable dialogue' into the romance thread again. Because I'm somewhat masochistic like that and keep going back in there.

• Like 2

Finishing first is only impressive in a race, my dear.

dragonlady.jpg

Drink some coffee, gurl!

I hate coffee.... XD But I will go wander off for some tea before I have to take the dog in to the groomers and run my errands. I just had to put my 'plea for reasonable dialogue' into the romance thread again. Because I'm somewhat masochistic like that and keep going back in there.

How can you hate coffee? I do enjoy tea though as well.

53vfdj.jpg

How can you hate coffee? I do enjoy tea though as well.

My process of making up nicknames continues - you shall be known as Sir Coinkydink III.

• Like 1

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Drink some coffee, gurl!

I didn't drink coffee as well, until I got me a proper coffee machine. But I still love tea, mostly when I read books.

Tea, coffee, both are good. Stretchhhhhhhhhh....yawnnnnnnn.........back to sleeping on someones lap while the rest of you acquire things, kill stuff, and get the party lost in a swamp. :cat:

• Like 1

Rub my belly....you know you want to...give in to the temptation...and don't mind the resulting love scratches and bites.

As for me, I don't drink anything except for a glass of ORANGE JUICE!

Or water. I'm gonna live forever.

You're the Royal Vanguard, its not your job to live forever. Its to be killed in glory while blazing the trail for the rest of us. And then with your dieing breath you can eat some weremarshmallow and live forever.

Rub my belly....you know you want to...give in to the temptation...and don't mind the resulting love scratches and bites.

What happened to Sir Coinkydink I and Sir Coinkydink II?

They're your grandfather and father respectively, obviously.

• Like 1

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

They're your grandfather and father respectively, obviously.

I thought it may have just been a coincidence.

Har haw... I'm funny damnit.

Edited by Coincidence

53vfdj.jpg

I dont know these guys... I swear... *whistles*

• Like 3

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Please welcome:

• vicking1, Tardy Rogue of the Obsidian Order
  • Leferd, El Pariah Pejorative of the Obsidian Order
  • Eternitude, Motley Fool of the Obsidian Order
  • RaccoonTOF, Enigma of the Obsidian Order
  • SeekDWay, Derpdragon of the Obsidian Order
  • Coincidence, Holy Hand of the Obsidian Order
  • Aeludor, Shadow Stalker of the Obsidian Order
  • Wictorsson, Destiny Knight of the Obsidian Order
  • Bobcat, Order of the Obsidian Order
  • meowchinegun, Frolicker of the Obsidian Order

If I had missed someone in the process, please give me a call.

As sister said, I'd like to close the books on sunday. Obsidian didn't give a concrete date for closing Paypal, but personally I think there has to be a line. After what I've read in this thread I think it should be soon. The Order is no official add-on like the Almanach or a T-Shirt. Paying a little bit more had its main purpose while there have been stretch goals to achieve, for example helping to bring in George Ziets or making the game world bigger. As there a no further goals, it's getting harder to explain for what this money is actually spent for. I'm sure everything will be used to make the game better, but it's becoming vulnerable to scepticists and nitpickers. Obsidian made a lot of money to create an awesome game, it was a great campaign and some people are already working on bringing the order to the next level. So I'd say on Monday we pass over to the next chapter. I think after more than 600 manual given titles poor Fionavar, will also be thankful for a rest. :)

:banana: :banana: Thank you !

This Derpdragon pledges to do the bidding of the Obsidian brothers and sisters (and even those who are evil),

unless it has anything to do with the Feeble Mind spell.

This Derpdragon welcomes all Obsidian brothers and sisters.

PS : I'm not the best forum dweller out there, but I'll do my best to be a feeble asset to The Order ! :disguise:

• Like 2

Derpdragon of the Obsidian Order

Derpdragons everywhere. I like spears.

No sleep for the Watcher... because he was busy playing Pillars of Eternity instead.