The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 5

It's my job to do vanguardy things, but with venom.

Drink some venom, like a vanguard

Kill some soldiers with venom, like a vanguard

Drink some beer laced with venom, like a vanguard

Propose to beautiful ladies with venom, like a vanguard

ok, that was lame. I am sorry internets.

Honestly, in my opinion, until they close paypal, we should keep allowing memberships, I don't really see a reason not to, and the original reason was to support obsidian anyways, so continuing to 'allow' people to donate an extra $8 to support obsidian until they close pledges completely seems wholesome to me.

It's my job to do vanguardy things, but with venom.

Drink some venom, like a vanguard

Kill some soldiers with venom, like a vanguard

Drink some beer laced with venom, like a vanguard

Propose to beautiful ladies with venom, like a vanguard

ok, that was lame. I am sorry internets.

Hmmm, you could be an an alchemist who develops new poisons. That's essentially what your name means I think :3

It's my job to misuse the English language.

Oh, the ironing! Gyahaha!

...Did I do that right?

Edited by Grand Einherjar

Honestly, in my opinion, until they close paypal, we should keep allowing memberships, I don't really see a reason not to, and the original reason was to support obsidian anyways, so continuing to 'allow' people to donate an extra $8 to support obsidian until they close pledges completely seems wholesome to me.

I agree! I mean, why the heck not?

It's my job to be... erm... ah... why are you all holding spoons? What??? RABBIT STEW?!?

Naw man, naw~ You'll be our scout and message passer-onnerer, running with your little Icarus boots from kingdom to kingdom... :3

Just kidding. I'll get the pot boiling and ready.

Just wanted to say thanks for getting my title changed!

*spirits it away in some vault somewhere to keep forever and ever, even after he's forgotten where it was*

Other than that, I just wanted to chime in that I'm all for keeping membership open until Paypal is closed too. Not that my opinion on the matter really makes a difference, or anything, but it just seems to make sense.

My Brothers and Sisters and Fellow-Marshmallows!

It seems Obsidian Entertainment needs our help once again.

The Mega-Dungeon has reached 15 levels (with PayPal).

But we can add one more level if Obsidian Entertainment

gets quickly 40.000 likes on facebook!

So, spread the word!

Check out the latest update.

How do PayPal backers affect the Mega Dungeon size?

It counts toward the Mega Dungeon! We hit fifteen (15!!!!) levels!

Will Facebook Likes still count to a larger dungeon?

Yes, for now they do! Come like us quickly and maybe we can hit the 40,000 likes for one last dungeon level. But it’s for a limited time, so… like us! Please note: If you clicked Like on our Eternity home page, that doesn’t qualify – we need likes on Obsidian’s Facebook page!

• Like 1

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

So hurry up and join the fun before they close the PayPal option! The more the merrier. We're no elites, we're fans and friends, we're a group, a community, we love (like) you all!

Did I say that right Foreign Advisors and diplomate brethrens? :teehee:

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Just like you suggested, you could be an Olympic athlete. :3

Except he wasn't an Olympic athlete.

He was a messenger and he died of exhaustion! Fun fun!

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Just like you suggested, you could be an Olympic athlete. :3

Except he wasn't an Olympic athlete.

He was a messenger and he died of exhaustion! Fun fun!

Donk. Right, I sometimes do this thing where I link one thing to another to another to another and then only say something about the end product.

I was thinking Pheidippides > Messenger > Running > Marathon > Olympics.

In my head, by saying his name you were inferring the games.

Me and my assumptions :d

In my head, by saying his name you were inferring the games.

0_o

I wonder how you decided to stop at Olympics.

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Ok for all those who are interested, I just got word from Farudan regarding admission to the Obsidian Order of Eternity. The membership is open until paypal closes on Sunday. So for all those people who were asking if they could still sign up or worried that they'd missed out the definitive answer is YES, come on down! :yes: Pledge your $8.00 membership fee and post on the forum with your chosen title and we will welcome you to the Order. :ban:

For any old members if you see questions regarding admission that your wanting to respond to, this is Farudan's response and you can feel comfortable replying that we will accept members until Sunday. :dancing:

On other issues, a lot of behind the scenes work is being done on a new website for us, so we should have a cool new place to hang out and exchange OOE information soon. Great job to LC and all the others hard at work for us!!!!

Edited by Sistergoldring
  • Like 7

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Personally, I've never understood the desire to compete as a sport in an event where the original participant died as a result of completing the goal - and that's even though I used to run track myself and have done the Boston marathon twice ;)

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

Personally, I've never understood the desire to compete as a sport in an event where the original participant died as a result of completing the goal - and that's even though I used to run track myself and have done the Boston marathon twice ;)

It's just a way of remembering/honoring that person's sacrifice.

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

My job here is to digest the weak members of the Order. It's natural selection. Thus with my help the Order will consists of strong members only.

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)