The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 5

LC - Hiya, yeah I couldn't make the countdown I had stuff on that I couldn't get out of. I was totally bummed about it but I watched the party video later and it was too silly for words and I hung about for a little on the kickstarter comments after it was all over. It was great to see Obsidian so excited and having a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do with the Order in the future though, it would be a shame to let such a great idea stagnate. Still first things first, I'm just lurking around here seeing if I can answer any questions for new members for the time being. ;)

• Like 2

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Imo we can accept new members as long as the PayPal option is still open (which will not be for a long time according to update 27). There is no need to close the order now, OE can still use more funds for PE and the order can still use more members.

Grand Master has spoken and can be quoted about that topic..... :D

As Keeper of Truth of the Order I approve of this message.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Imo we can accept new members as long as the PayPal option is still open (which will not be for a long time according to update 27). There is no need to close the order now, OE can still use more funds for PE and the order can still use more members.

Grand Master has spoken and can be quoted about that topic..... :D

So say we all!

Edited by The Mist Devil
  • Like 1

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

6) setting up forum: in process

If you need place for forum or help, you need only ask.

Thanks, the forum is basically already set up and atm we are adusting the look, the structure and the fit into the webpage. But I will not hesitate to consult you if there is something you can do for that. :)

• Like 1
35167v4.jpg

LC - Hiya, yeah I couldn't make the countdown I had stuff on that I couldn't get out of. I was totally bummed about it but I watched the party video later and it was too silly for words and I hung about for a little on the kickstarter comments after it was all over. It was great to see Obsidian so excited and having a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do with the Order in the future though, it would be a shame to let such a great idea stagnate. Still first things first, I'm just lurking around here seeing if I can answer any questions for new members for the time being. ;)

Yeah, Tristan told me you were out with the kids?! I mean that's still much more important than hanging around in the internet.... ;)

35167v4.jpg

Find a new job then. Unless you're a kitchen sentinel? :brows:

Just because of that one time, I led the order to bog instead of the bay, and I get shifted to where I'm of most "use" apparently. To make up for it though; I annoy the others by saying cool stuff like: "Halt who goes there!" and "What is your purpose here." Lol Some in the order have no sense of humour though. And sticking my head in impossible places would keep me from doing my job properly.

Well, when we're all prepared for a day at the beach and we arrive at a shallow, peat & moss covered wetland, then I think you can see why we weren't as thrilled about our location.

(I was trying to think of things a guard would say in other video games and the only things I could think of is MGS's "Whose footprints are these?!" and "What was that noise?!")

• Like 2

LC - yep my girls are competitive figure skaters and so they have to train a lot which is funny cause they're so small :w00t: My youngest daughter got bitten by the bug at age four and it's been her everything for the last couple years and there's no way her older sister is going to be beaten at anything by her little sis so she signed up straight away too. I would have liked to miss it but I couldn't let my little devils or their coach down (she just rocks). :yes:

Edited by Sistergoldring
  • Like 1

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Hi, I donated to the kickstart the other day, and just added 8$ to Paypal to become a member of the Order. (If you're still accepting recruits that is)

I'd like to have Shadow Stalker of the Obsidian Order if possible?

Thanks!

LC - yep my girls are competitive figure skaters and so they have to train a lot which is funny cause they're so small :w00t: My youngest daughter got bitten by the bug at age four and it's been her everything for the last couple years and there's no way her older sister is going to be beaten at anything by her little sis so she signed up straight away too. I would have liked to miss it but I couldn't let my little devils or their coach down (she just rocks). :yes:

Hehe, you're a good mum, that's something you can be proud of. Hanging around in the internet with some friends is nice but famliy and kids are the real deal imo. And you can watch the recorded video and comments in the internet afterwards, so you have my respect that you listened to your little devils though we missed you at the countdown..... :)

35167v4.jpg

I just want to remind everyone that I have a stockpile of weremarshmallow antidote so we don't need to worry about the weremarshmallow within our own ranks but woe be to all when we unleash it on our enemies.

Never underestimate our Fluffy..... :D

• Like 1
35167v4.jpg

LC- I missed you guys too. :yes: We had a great time though, we always do. It's such a cool sport, it's not popular where I'm from and so I know next to nothing about it except that it involve obscene quanities of rhinestones on frocks and is disgustingly difficult. Seriously my little teeny tiny daughter spends 1/2 her life doing strength training, 1/2 her life doing flexibility training and the other half (ok she has more than 1 whole at this point clearly) falling on her arse on hard, hard ice!

Aeludor - I don't think there's been a final ruling on when admissions stop yet. Someone will be in touch when we know more about the when the Order closes. :yes:

Edited by Sistergoldring
  • Like 1

priestess2.jpg

Whats a weremarshmallow? I must have missed that.

And, taking a moment to consider it, turning into a ravenous, yet impotent, hairy confection every full moon must be very unfulfilling.

• Like 2

Link the flames, Chosen Undead! Hold steady against the Dark!

Find a new job then. Unless you're a kitchen sentinel? :brows:

Just because of that one time, I led the order to bog instead of the bay, and I get shifted to where I'm of most "use" apparently. To make up for it though; I annoy the others by saying cool stuff like: "Halt who goes there!" and "What is your purpose here." Lol Some in the order have no sense of humour though. And sticking my head in impossible places would keep me from doing my job properly.

Well, when we're all prepared for a day at the beach and we arrive at a shallow, peat & moss covered wetland, then I think you can see why we weren't as thrilled about our location.

(I was trying to think of things a guard would say in other video games and the only things I could think of is MGS's "Whose footprints are these?!" and "What was that noise?!")

Heh. Yeah, the Elders face was covered in bites. haha But you know, no one would believe me about that sudden blinding mist. Plus someone could have said. "Hail young ranger wannabe. Should the sun be setting on that side?" Eh?

Gotta go. Here come some of the Paladins. :biggrin:

Heh. Yeah, the Elders face was covered in bites. haha But you know, no one would believe me about that sudden blinding mist. Plus someone could have said. "Hail young ranger wannabe. Should the sun be setting on that side?" Eh?

Gotta go. Here come some of the Paladins. :biggrin:

I guess we'll have to have Elfwyn (First Ranger of the Obsidian Order) or Kennethmk (Ranger of the Obsidian Order) lead the way next time. :)

Edited by Zurkeil

On an unrelated topic, I feel like we should have our own RP board, and we all get to play our respective parts (you're stuck with whatever title you picked! xD ) in the Aedyr Kingdom (or the surrounding villages).

I think that'd turn out to be pretty amusing. And it'd be something for us, you know what I mean? Just a little idea :3

I'm not gonna bother starting one myself though. I wouldn't even know how, haha :Y

Edit: (And it's something to do while we wait for the game.)

Fine; just so long as you guys don't stick me on watch when we stop at a village or city for the first and last nights. I hate it when you guys do that!

Phsaw, I can take care of that bro' (wait, Lady, my bad @_@;; ).On occasion that is. Just don't get used to it. ;d

As Royal Vanguard it is my sworn duty to keep the forefront of order and protect his majesty as well as to be on the front lines on exploration of newly discovered realms!

Gosh that was a mouthful. I can't be bothered proof reading so I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope that it makes sense.

Edited by Grand Einherjar

Phsaw, I can take care of that bro' (wait, Lady, my bad @_@;; ).On occasion that is. Just don't get used to it. ;d

As Royal Vanguard it is my sworn duty to keep the forefront of order and protect his majesty as well as to be on the front lines on exploration of newly discovered realms!

Gosh that was a mouthful. I can't be bothered proof reading so I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope that it makes sense.

As madgod it's my job to do... (drum roll please...) wait for it... Absolutely Nothing!!! (Except inject insanity into everyone brains...)

Huzzah, dribbled candles for all.

No traditional wizard worth his pointy hat could possibly work by the light of pure, smooth, dare one say virgin undribbled candles. It would just not look right. The ambience would be totally shattered. And when it did happen, the luckless wizard would mess about, as people do, with matchsticks and bent paperclips, to try to get nice little dribbles and channels of wax, as nature intended. However, this sort of thing never really works and invariably ends with wax all over the carpet and the wizard setting himself on fire. Candle dribbling, it has been decreed, is a job for a dribbler. – Terry Pratchett, Unseen Academicals.