The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 5

*chuckles* Ah, makes more sense then...I was just pointing out that them knowing you were evil wouldn't necessarily have any affect on a given Paladin-recruit from associating with you ;)

Edit:

Fluffy - You, you lied to me!!!! How can I contine to worship you under these circumstances!!!!!

How is that any different than what happens with most religious Orders upon getting past the "initiation" stage ;)

Edited by RaccoonTOF
  • Like 1

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

Just one quick post, then really off. I found the reason why KS comment section was nicer.

On the KS comments section people tend to be fairly respectful to OE folks. Why? Well, as a backer, you know Obsidian will have access to your name and address at some point.

And sistergoldring I am sorry :(

Please forgive me, and I will let you take a bite off me ;(

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Just one quick post, then really off. I found the reason why KS comment section was nicer.

On the KS comments section people tend to be fairly respectful to OE folks. Why? Well, as a backer, you know Obsidian will have access to your name and address at some point.

And sistergoldring I am sorry :(

Please forgive me, and I will let you take a bite off me ;(

Big bite or little bite?

mal-what.gif

• Like 4

Finishing first is only impressive in a race, my dear.

dragonlady.jpg

My opinion is that all those who pay their membership fee via paypal donnations before they close it up should be welcome to come part of the order, as it is part of same fundraising.

Hiya, I can't find the quote but I'm pretty sure that it came down from on high somewhere (like Obsidian or the moderators) that the Order closes with the Kickstarter. :yes:

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

My opinion is that all those who pay their membership fee via paypal donnations before they close it up should be welcome to come part of the order, as it is part of same fundraising.

Hiya, I can't find the quote but I'm pretty sure that it came down from on high somewhere (like Obsidian or the moderators) that the Order closes with the Kickstarter. :yes:

They of course can decide when they stop giving forum titles us on their forum, but we can always grow bigger in secret :biggrin:

Edited by Elerond

Oh yes @Raccoon you are right, I was too unspecific.

I only like to digest good-aligned paladins^^

Especially Lawful Good ones.

Evil-ones I call "Blackguards" and I shall applaud their doings.

Note: This post contains contradictions to what sistergoldring just posted.

We shall discuss this another time. Fluffy needs some sleep now. Good night :)

Woot! I'm safe!

@Kymriana Wooo Firefly! It ended too soon. :/

Edited by Zurkeil

Woot! I'm safe!

@Kymriana Wooo Firefly! It ended too soon. :/

I knoooooooooow... I'm in the middle of a 'no-job-bored-at-home' Firefly watching because the GM for our bi-weekly DnD game decided that those who want to can come to his place and play a Firefly game on the off-weekends. I'm soooooooooooo happy about it! >:}

Finishing first is only impressive in a race, my dear.

dragonlady.jpg

On an unrelated topic, I feel like we should have our own RP board, and we all get to play our respective parts (you're stuck with whatever title you picked! xD ) in the Aedyr Kingdom (or the surrounding villages).

I think that'd turn out to be pretty amusing. And it'd be something for us, you know what I mean? Just a little idea :3

I'm not gonna bother starting one myself though. I wouldn't even know how, haha :Y

Edit: (And it's something to do while we wait for the game.)

Fine; just so long as you guys don't stick me on watch when we stop at a village or city for the first and last nights. I hate it when you guys do that!

• Like 3

I wanted to update you all very shortly about the status of the Obsidian Order webpage:

1) general layout: done

2) menu structure: done

3) chat implementation: done

4) design: nearly done

5) adding content: in process

6) setting up forum: in process

7) testing: in process

So I think the site should be ready at the weekend at the latest, thanks to all the hardworking helpers. :)

So stay tuned! :)

• Like 7
35167v4.jpg

Imo we can accept new members as long as the PayPal option is still open (which will not be for a long time according to update 27). There is no need to close the order now, OE can still use more funds for PE and the order can still use more members.

Grand Master has spoken and can be quoted about that topic..... :D

• Like 6
35167v4.jpg

Quite what I had in mind as well. Anyone who wants to join and pay their part is more than welcomed! More funds, more members, more fun!

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Find a new job then. Unless you're a kitchen sentinel? :brows:

Just because of that one time, I led the order to bog instead of the bay, and I get shifted to where I'm of most "use" apparently. To make up for it though; I annoy the others by saying cool stuff like: "Halt who goes there!" and "What is your purpose here." Lol Some in the order have no sense of humour though. And sticking my head in impossible places would keep me from doing my job properly.

Edited by LadyMuck
  • Like 4

I wanted to update you all very shortly about the status of the Obsidian Order webpage:

1) general layout: done

2) menu structure: done

3) chat implementation: done

4) design: nearly done

5) adding content: in process

6) setting up forum: in process

7) testing: in process

So I think the site should be ready at the weekend at the latest, thanks to all the hardworking helpers. :)

So stay tuned! :)

Yay, thanks so much for this.

Also, I wish I could have helped in anyway, but I am COMPLETELY usless with this type of stuff :(

• Like 1

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

Imo we can accept new members as long as the PayPal option is still open (which will not be for a long time according to update 27). There is no need to close the order now, OE can still use more funds for PE and the order can still use more members.

Do I need to donate another $10 to PayPal or does the extra from the Kickstarter still count? If I have the money I might donate a little more anyway :no:

53vfdj.jpg

Do I need to donate another $10 to PayPal or does the extra from the Kickstarter still count? If I have the money I might donate a little more anyway :no:

From what I have read in your past explanations, you have already donated $8+ above and beyond any tier or add-on, so that would qualify you to join our ranks :)
  • Like 1
Gensou_Banner.jpg

I believe Farudan had a similar sentiment earlier today on IRC as well. Though this is just my recolection, I could be wrong :p

If that is so, Kymriana donated the required amount (actually a bit more) on Paypal as well so List makers, if this gets "confirmed" from on high please add her to the list.

Kymriana Dragon Lady of the Obsidian Order

:)

• Like 3