The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 5

You know that I am a weremarshmallow right? With reversed weremarshmallowism, which means whoever bites me will turn into a weremarshmallow him/herself. :o

But anyway, yeah, Hail the Obsidian Order of Eternity!!! :w00t:

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Fluffy - you say that like it's a bad thing!

Ah. Pity. :(

If you've got some special circumstances like you tried to pay up earlier or something went wrong for you I'd suggest having a quick word with Farudan to see if you can be admitted. Might take a little time to get a response cause poor Farudan's doing all the work here but that's what I'd suggest. :yes:

Hope it works out for you.

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

So the Order has stopped now to take new members, or has it not?

You're evil.

Hail the Obsidian Order of Eternity!!!

Must Hail.... my... pillow...

@Marshmalow Priestess, Even if you guys don't take me in, we derpdragons tend to just fly along. :)

Night everyone, Night Obsidian.

Edited by SeekDWay

Derpdragon of the Obsidian Order

Derpdragons everywhere. I like spears.

No sleep for the Watcher... because he was busy playing Pillars of Eternity instead.

I feel like being called evil :(

Dont even know why :o

Im too innocent to be evil ^^

*whistley innocently*

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

So the Order has stopped now to take new members, or has it not?

You're evil.

Hail the Obsidian Order of Eternity!!!

Must Hail.... my... pillow...

@Marshmalow Priestess, Even if you guys don't take me in, we derpdragons tend to just fly along. :)

Night everyone, Night Obsidian.

If you paid the admission fee before it was all over (and I think you said you did) I think you're in! Don't worry so much :yes:

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

If you've got some special circumstances like you tried to pay up earlier or something went wrong for you I'd suggest having a quick word with Farudan to see if you can be admitted. Might take a little time to get a response cause poor Farudan's doing all the work here but that's what I'd suggest. :yes:

It was my own mistake, because I had never done a kick-starter before. I didn't get an answer to how OO expected the donations(I doubled my amount but didn't know I could do so without changing tiers) and put in the $8 through PP when I finally got an answer here, though it was officially after the KS closed. So, either way, Obsidian got the donations and the game was enhanced by it. Forum tag or no. ^^'

Finishing first is only impressive in a race, my dear.

dragonlady.jpg

It was my own mistake, because I had never done a kick-starter before. I didn't get an answer to how OO expected the donations(I doubled my amount but didn't know I could do so without changing tiers) and put in the $8 through PP when I finally got an answer here, though it was officially after the KS closed. So, either way, Obsidian got the donations and the game was enhanced by it. Forum tag or no. ^^'

Right, that's the important thing. Even if I don't get in for some reason I still helped, which was the main reason for giving in the first place.

53vfdj.jpg

Fluffy - don't play innocent , I KNOW your evil. It's one of the things I like about you. :devil:

Shhhh, we dont want our new paladin-recruits to know that, do we? :o

Kymiriana - really have a chat to Farudan. You've obviously tried to join up, can't hurt to find out. :yes:

Fluffy - Ahhh we're being sneaky......I like it!

Edited by Sistergoldring

priestess2.jpg

I'll wait for a little while, Sistergoldring, as I don't want to add to the pile he's already graciously taken on for the Order. Once things have settled a bit and he can breathe, we'll see what is what. I know it gets super hectic at the end of things like this and, from what I saw in the earlier posts, he kind of got thrown into it. (That and I dislike being pushy/intrusive/and-am-actually-kind-of-shy.)

• Like 1

Finishing first is only impressive in a race, my dear.

dragonlady.jpg

Kymiriana - really have a chat to Farudan. You've obviously tried to join up, can't hurt to find out. :yes:

Will Farudan be scanning this thread to look at posts or should people just all message him? Wouldn't want to flood him...

53vfdj.jpg

I joined the Order under a different screen name. Would someone be able to transfer my title over to this account? I tend to have commitment issues with screen names. Always have. Same with character names in games like Baldur's Gate and Skyrim. Anyone else feel the same way?

Will Farudan be scanning this thread to look at posts or should people just all message him? Wouldn't want to flood him...

Farudan should still be going through the posts, I imagine. :yes: Best not to blow up the inbox!

Winterwolf - I'm sorry this is going to be another non answer, I just don't know. Farudan could tell you about transfering the Order to your new account, I know that the moderators won't change the titles anymore but I can't say what happens in your case, sorry. :yes:

Welcome - Tauron - Master elementalist of the Obsidian Order. :yes: Actually you may come in handy for toasting Fluffle! :w00t:

Edited by Sistergoldring
  • Like 2

priestess2.jpg

I feel like being called evil :(

Dont even know why :o

Im too innocent to be evil ^^

*whistley innocently*

it's whistling again. quick hide the flammables.

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

Hmm I cant decide on this issue with membership.

As long as Kickstarter was open, anyone could have joined with or without rasing his/her pledge.

So the actual, real, controllable prerequisite for joining the order was posting that you have upped your pledge

before Kickstarter closed (no matter if you actually did it or not).

If we now start to make exceptions, it may occur that other people

will post here as well, and want to join, saying they have upped their pledge.

We cannot control if anybody has upped his/her pledge.

As I just said the REAL prerequisite of joining the Order was posting BEFORE

KS ended. That prerequsite cant be met anymore, now.

That's just my point of view.

For everyone who really raised his/her pledge and

out for some reason could not join the Order yet, I hope that Farudan

does not share my opinion.

But even if you cannot join anymore, remember:

The point was to give OE more money to enhance the game.

Even if you cannot join the Order anymore, you still have helped

enhancing the game.

Edited by Fluffle
  • Like 1

Fluffy - don't play innocent , I KNOW your evil. It's one of the things I like about you. :devil:

Shhhh, we dont want our new paladin-recruits to know that, do we? :o

Hey, this is PE...nothing in the description of Paladins gave me any reason to believe that they couldn't be Evil too...they don't even have to be "religious" followers of some Deity in the first place either, just "...so singularly focused on their chosen cause that their souls are continually creating a wellspring of spiritual energy..."

Edited by RaccoonTOF

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

Fluffy - I agree, I do think special consideration may be possible for those who truly tried to sign up and genuinely stuffed it though. It's our beloved caretakers call I think.......here's me continuing my pattern of making everything Farudan's problem, gotta love that! :yes:

RacoonTOF - Fluff doesn't care about their alignment. Just wants to lure them in and EAT them! :w00t:

Edited by Sistergoldring

priestess2.jpg

Oh yes @Raccoon you are right, I was too unspecific.

I only like to digest good-aligned paladins^^

Especially Lawful Good ones.

Evil-ones I call "Blackguards" and I shall applaud their doings.

Note: This post contains contradictions to what sistergoldring just posted.

We shall discuss this another time. Fluffy needs some sleep now. Good night :)

Edited by Fluffle
  • Like 1