The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 5

I can't. I'm laughing too hard.

You can't type because you're laughing?

You laugh with your hands?

"Honor".

So, I presume you haven't paid the additional 8$ and got in the Order anyway?

Is there any way we could get this jackass troll kicked out, then?

• Like 1

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Well, Veeno, that's the problem... it's an assumption to say he did or didn't. That he's mocking people now is besides the point. He did donate to the game, which is the bigger position, and if he says he donated in the way the OO was founded to encourage, it isn't really our business to claim otherwise without proof. /shrug

• Like 1

Finishing first is only impressive in a race, my dear.

dragonlady.jpg

Well, Veeno, that's the problem... it's an assumption to say he did or didn't. That he's mocking people now is besides the point. He did donate to the game, which is the bigger position, and if he says he donated in the way the OO was founded to encourage, it isn't really our business to claim otherwise without proof. /shrug

It kind of feels like he's just stepping all over our names, the things we strive to uphold and everything else we stand for. Honor, respect and dignity among other things. No biggy.

But you know what? Yes, he might have donated hundreds more than us, or yes he's been here longer than any of us combined, and ignoring the fact that he may or may not have pledged the extra $8 to be in the Order, that suddenly makes it alright for him to act like a goon to the rest of us?

Just adding that to the thought pool. Also I hope you do end up getting your title. Sending a little luck down your way. Hope it helps. :3

Edited by Grand Einherjar

Did you?

There is no reason to doubt that I did.

The same cannot be said about you.

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

It kind of feels like he's just stepping all over our names, the things we strive to uphold and everything else we stand for. Honor, respect and dignity among other things. No biggy.

I understand that position... given that I've been mocked in the previous comments for my worry about being honest to what the OO founders created the group for in the first place. I'm just saying that it isn't our place to say he should get the boot unless the founds/people-running-the-group have a code-of-conduct rule set that they asked members be a part of. (Which I'm all for, actually, when a group is established as it lets people know the expected social boundaries to respect towards each other.)

Veeno: I don't know and... neither do you. Has anyone? The burden of an honor system is exactly that.

PS: Thanks, Grand Einherjar. But as I said, I won't cry into my pillow either way. I know I followed the 'spirit' of the effort and will enjoy my copy of the game regardless. ;)

Edited by Kymriana
  • Like 8

dragonlady.jpg

Veeno: I don't know and... neither do you. Has anyone? The burden of an honor system is exactly that.

Indeed. Which is exactly why we shouldn't go around laughing at each other's faces for something which we were all supposed to do to get in.

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Oh well... I did indeed do that. I put in an extra $10 after Paypal ended as well.

You mean after KS ended?

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Indeed. Which is exactly why we shouldn't go around laughing at each other's faces for something which we were all supposed to do to get in.

Haha, hey, no argument from me on that. Remember, I was right there with you in the 'being laughed at' department.

• Like 1

dragonlady.jpg

I pledged 50 total, with 10 extra not being used with a reward, and then $10 extra after KS ended because I had a little more money than I thought I'd have after it ended.

You know, I think in your case, you'll probably get your title. I'm not exactly an official either but with the way things are going, I think you don't have much need to worry.

I pledged 50 total, with 10 extra not being used with a reward, and then $10 extra after KS ended because I had a little more money than I thought I'd have after it ended.

You know, I think in your case, you'll probably get your title. I'm not exactly an official either but with the way things are going, I think you don't have much need to worry.

It's ok if it's too much trouble. I just liked the idea of the group and met the requirements, and as a silly bonus having "Ordinator" under my picture :no:

Edited by Coincidence

53vfdj.jpg

What is going on here? Well beside late comers showing up, so hello new people.

Seems like some people where not nice to Kymriana for being honest. :bat:

Uh-oh. XD

Actually, they were equally rude to Veeno. (I did not totally just sound like a 5-year old tattling to the teacher... right? Good... /cough )

• Like 5

dragonlady.jpg

Hello to both new & old members of the Obsidian Order of Eternity. :)

It was a splendid and emotional run with Kickstarter, but it was also taxing for those of us who answered and posted comments on KS all night long almost every night. With that said, I'm taking a bit of time off from the forums to catch up with the stuff I was supposed to be doing during the KS campaign. You may not see many posts from me for the next few days, but I'll be back.

Long live

:skull:The Obsidian Order of Eternity :skull:

Edited by Archmage Silver
  • Like 3

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

Uh-oh. XD

Actually, they were equally rude to Veeno. (I did not totally just sound like a 5-year old tattling to the teacher... right? Good... /cough )

Don't let them get to you. For every troll, there is at least a hundred of us who welcome folks with open arms and treat them with respect. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Uh-oh. XD

Don't let them get to you. For every troll, there is at least a hundred of us who welcome folks with open arms and treat them with respect. :thumbsup:

Oh, don't tell me you never trolled anyone! :devil:

Edited by kenup

HAha, oh pish-posh. I've been a forum moderate in my time and have played MMOs, among other things, for years. That doesn't even really count as 'trolling' to me as just 'some kid being rude'.

But thank you. :3 All in all, I have really enjoyed a lot of the conversations and comments I've seen on these forums. (Well, not all of them, but the moderators have been pretty good about removing the 'bomb-throwing' comments.)

dragonlady.jpg

Uh-oh. XD

Seems like I missed some comments. I just read what was on the last page or so.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.