The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 5

Haha, I'm 100% sure that they don't want you to feel bad, Veeno.

But it's not fair, I was supposed to add 8$ to get into the Order and I didn't while everyone else in the Order did.

I can't figure out how to give a non-tier amount via PayPal. Is it possible to give only 10$ or should I just give 25$?

It's at the bottom of the tier system. It says 'Donate your own amount'. Use that, it's what I did. ^_^ It's right above the 'Add on' section on the side-bar and the option right under the $10K option.

(If a late minute 'I meant to' counts, let me know... /cough I can and will post Puss'n'boots big eyes if necessary.)

Finishing first is only impressive in a race, my dear.

dragonlady.jpg

It's at the bottom of the tier system. It says 'Donate your own amount'. Use that, it's what I did. ^_^ It's right above the 'Add on' section on the side-bar and the option right under the $10K option.

(If a late minute 'I meant to' counts, let me know... /cough I can and will post Puss'n'boots big eyes if necessary.)

Thanks!!! I completely missed that one at the bottom.

I've donated 10$. :> Now I feel a bit better.

• Like 4

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

• Hello friends! Yesterday I was impressed by the community and helpful nature displayed by the Obsidian Order on the Kickstarter comments section and was referred here by a member. Forgive the tardiness of my post, but I hope I am not too late! During the final hour of the Kickstarter I increased my pledge from $165 to excactly $508. I will try to keep this information from my wife for as long as possible, but my failure is imminent. Upon her discovery I hope to be able to display my fine Obsidian Order title and boast, "but look Honey, I get this very prestigious forum moniker!" After I endure the beating, I will display it proudly.

Is "Motley Fool of the Obsidian Order" available? Thank you!

• Like 6

Your heart was in the right place and you made right with PayPal. Nothing to be sorry about at all. ;)

I'm glad you think so, but I still think I screwed up. If I had donated that additional 8$ via Kickstarter, it would have gone towards making their Kickstarter record for video games even greater.

That's nitpicking, but I'm a nitpicky sort of person.

I'm sorry, brethren of the Obsidian Order.

• Like 2

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Your heart was in the right place and you made right with PayPal. Nothing to be sorry about at all. ;)

I'm glad you think so, but I still think I screwed up. If I had donated that additional 8$ via Kickstarter, it would have gone towards making their Kickstarter record for video games even greater.

That's nitpicking, but I'm a nitpicky sort of person.

Nothing to worry about, all is forgiven, in my non official forgiving capacity! ;)

• Like 4

That's nitpicking, but I'm a nitpicky sort of pony.

The way I look at it, you made a mistake and corrected it. Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone goes out of their way to admit or correct them, so that makes you a valued member of the Order in my eyes and, I'm sure, in the eyes of plenty of other members. Welcome to the fold, Runner of the Obsidian Order.

• Like 6

The way I look at it, you made a mistake and corrected it. Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone goes out of their way to admit or correct them, so that makes you a valued member of the Order in my eyes and, I'm sure, in the eyes of plenty of other members. Welcome to the fold, Runner of the Obsidian Order.

Thank you! :sweat:

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Thinking more of Sharks V Jets.

Can we have sharks with frikkin lazer beams on their frikkin heads?

Only if they were weresharks *ducks*

And now that I've caught up on the thread postings (there having been 4 new pages added in the process of me reading already...) just posting a reminder for my being added to the list: RaccoonTOF - Enigma of the Obsidian Order

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

Oh come on, people are still being duped that they HAVE TO donate to join the order?

Duped? As in... deceived?

Um... isn't that the whole point of the Order...?

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Oh come on, ponies are still being duped that they HAVE TO donate to join the order?

True, one could just claim they donated when they actually didn't. But, if one feels the need to lie like that for a little internet title, perhaps they have bigger issues that need sorting out. Anyways, one can choose to believe everypony is honest, or that everypony is lying. I choose honesty, it's less stressful and a more optimistic view of pony nature.

• Like 12

True, one could just claim they donated when they actually didn't. But, if one feels the need to lie like that for a little internet title, perhaps they have bigger issues that need sorting out. Anyways, one can choose to believe everypony is honest, or that everypony is lying. I choose honesty, it's less stressful and a more optimistic view of pony nature.

Oh, his point was that you can just not donate the additional 8$ and join the Order and none would be the wiser?

Well, yeah, but that's just being a douchebag.

• Like 5

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Oh, his point was that you can just not donate the additional 8$ and join the Order and none would be the wiser?

Well, yeah, but that's just being a douchebag.

Uncertain if that was his intended point, but it's what it came across to me as. I could be wrong, and if I am I'm sorry for the misinterpretation.

Agreed, Veeno. I wanted to join, but I mixed up the donation system having never done it before... I asked for clarity to be sure, because I'm an annoyingly honest person(sometimes gets me in trouble... okay OFTEN gets me in trouble, but eh) and flat out stated 'Oh, that's now what I did, but I'll go paypal it now just to make it up!'. Because it's late, I don't know if I'll be allowed in, but I'd rather sit back knowing I was honest and didn't lie than have my 'Dragon Lady of the Obsidian Order' tag. If I lied, I'd have to live with that little nagging thorn when I tried to sleep at night, I'd only see the mis-gotten tag when I'm on the forum. ;)

I think... stressing that the whole point of the order was to give people a fun reason to donate just a little bit more to a great project is important.

• Like 4

dragonlady.jpg

Pray tell, how is it stupid? Because someone is honest, and worried about being honest, about something so small? Or because someone wants to stay true to the intent behind a fun project? I don't really get the comment/intended insult/whatever...

• Like 2

dragonlady.jpg

The stupidity is overwhelming.

Can you please just explain what you're talking about?

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?