Congratulations on a kickstarter well done!

Just wanna give my three cheers to everyone at Obsidian.

I was pretty sketchy about the idea of kickstarting a project since I had never done so before P:E, and most of my recent pre-orders and game purchases all all left me pretty disappointed with things in general... Yet I knew from the moment I heard the music in the first kickstarter video that I needed to put some money down on the kickstarter, even if it was only for the sound track. I must have replayed that video 30+ times that day just so I could keep hearing the music. My skepticism about kickstarter quickly died and turned into excitement, however, as the initial updates started happening and I began to learn even the smallest tidbits about the world. I never once found myself thinking about dropping my pledge. Instead, every update had me scrounging for some more money to throw at the project. I found myself looking forward to each update, wondering what new little piece of lore I could learn.

Now starts the long wait for the final product, but I've got a lot of faith in your vision. All I ask is that you don't rush it and take the time to do things right... and maybe keep a monthly development blog or something, so that we can keep learning more about the lore of the world as it continues to take shape.

Congratulations on your 4 million - It's time to make another legend.