I LOVE ALL OF YOU

Well done Obsidian. I think the start was a bit slow and indecisive, but they picked up the ball and ran with it and how they ran :p

I really hope i dont die before the game is done. I will have to be extra careful next 18 months and stay healthy.

Edited by betongborr

Not only that but we might have around seventeen levels of a dungeon to explore. SEVENTEEN LEVELS.

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

I think I can proudly say that I love everyone on this forum, on a very platonic way. Because we made this possible, and to be part of such a great adventure was very fun. Now, I will patiently wait for the release, under my waterfall.

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100

"What can change the nature of a man?"

I'm also glad kickstarter is over. I would have ended up convincing myself to keep upping my pledge to higher tiers that I shouldn't be spending on. :p

There's still the paypal. You know you want to. Give in to the Obsidian Side.

Anyway, being a grumpy old ancient twentier I can't love you all :/. Sorry.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'm also glad kickstarter is over. I would have ended up convincing myself to keep upping my pledge to higher tiers that I shouldn't be spending on. :p

There's still the paypal. You know you want to. Give in to the Obsidian Side.

Anyway, being a grumpy old ancient twentier I can't love you all :/. Sorry.

But, you are a bro already Hassat Hunter?