I LOVE ALL OF YOU

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE FOR BACKING THIS. I LOVE THE DEVELOPERS FOR DOING THIS. I LOVE TIM SCHAEFER FOR TAKING THE STEP TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THANK YOU SO, SO ****ING MUCH

• Like 18

I am so drunk right now. Was someone trapaising about with a pink unicorn in the Obsidian offices?

• Like 2

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

ok. all done. paid.

Edited by septembervirgin

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

now i know they're gonna vanish and leave behind a bag filled with silica and violets.

Screw your bank account I'm not sure my wife realized how much I spent... well I guess she will soon.

Tell me about it, my wife won't be happy......but well worth it, I have until April 2014 for her to get over it.

Yeah it helps to discuss it with her first! A lesson learned for sure ;)

Edited by Liquid_Silver11

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE FOR BACKING THIS. I LOVE THE DEVELOPERS FOR DOING THIS. I LOVE TIM SCHAEFER FOR TAKING THE STEP TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE!

<layout-breaking woo snip>

THANK YOU SO, SO ****ING MUCH

This. A million times this. (Except it's "Schafer", but you seem drunk so I'll forgive you).

First, there was Tim Schafer. A talented genius desparate to make another adventure game, who turned to Kickstarter for help, got burried in a buttload of money in return and proved that it can work. Trendsetter of the best trend the gaming world has seen in the entire history of gaming.

Then there is Obsidian. A group of talented geniuses desperate to make another old-style PROPER cRPG, who decided to take that same route, got burried in a buttload of money as well, and once again re-proved that it can work and that what happened with Double Fine Adventure and Wasteland 2 is definitely far from an accident.

And then there's everyone who's actually been willing to donate to these projects.

It's beautiful.

• Like 2

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

I can't believe PE was streamed. Say that aloud. Presently, say it.

How long does it take for kickstarter to charge you? I expected within the first hour but still haven't been.

They have 73000+ order to process, so it may take several hours or even a day or two. I'm also not sure if its being done in any particular order or just as quickly as the computers can process the transactions.

How long does it take for kickstarter to charge you? I expected within the first hour but still haven't been.

Check your email. They'll direct you to an Amazon link.