Just upped my pledge from $20 tier to $1000 tier.

I salute you, sir. What are you going to design?

Unsure yet, I have a while to think about it, would like to see the character sheet first.

Whatever your character is, make him/her/it also a Wereshark. Were I not an impoverished student I would gladly throw away a grand to add a Wereshark to the game.

I missed my chance to make a mark in the gaming world as well. Seeing as that I simply don't have the money, well... its good that there are dedicated AND rich gamers out there who will put all their love into their NPC/Item/Whatever and enrich the world of Project Eternity! :)

"Was du nicht kennst, das, meinst du, soll nicht gelten? Du meinst, daß Phantasie nicht wirklich sei?

Aus ihr allein erwachsen künft'ge Welten: In dem, was wir erschaffen, sind wir frei."

- Michael Ende, Das Gauklermärchen

I almost upped from $533 to $1033 last night.

I decided on the side of my remaining rationality, that my student loans would be happier with the extra $500 than the game that has already made >$4 mil.

In any case, I'll just put my NPC idea out there for you: Someone who is convinced they're a chanter but really aren't, so they just keep singing random things.