With paypal we are pretty much at the 4 million mark.

I think we will hit it without paypal. 113 minutes to go and it is increasing by over 2k a minute.

$3,855,265 atm

quietly confident of $4 million without paypal

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

Did my duty today: convinced a friend to back the project, upped my tier a level, registered at the forum :)

You did well

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

I keep refreshing the ks page and I am noticing a trend.

Early bird slots keep opening up. Which means people who got in early are upping there pledge level.

I don't this earlier today and has been the only crowd-funding project I even considered it for, glad I'm not the only one.

This has been a tremendous outpouring of support for the project. I am so impressed. Frankly, I am proud that consumers out there still appreciate this kind of content. I really didn't think it was likely to see a game in the style of the Infinity Engine classics again. And, here we are, collectively funding a true "spiritual" successor (unlike other games masquerading with that title). I can't wait to see what Obsidian does. I have liked everything I've read so far. Let's keep it going!

I saw we have with Kickstarter and Pappal combined surpassed the 4 million mark. The victory is ours - the backers :biggrin:

I was watching the stream, saw some people drinking, but not sure it's all beer.

Yes with Project Eternity being made by some of the people originally responsible for the classics, PE will be as close to being a descendant of those games as possible.

As we see there is a huge statue under the dungeon. So I think it use be a elder city which covered by earthquake thousand years ago. Recently when dwarf builded mega dungeon, the city was found again.

Maybe we can find a elder race(can't selected by player) sleeping in the last floor,who have great knowledge and special power. Then we can invite him or her become our companion.

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

$3,931,256 pledged 26 minutes to go

I still believe it can hit 4 million without paypal

• Like 1

$58 k needed in 16 minutes to break $4 million through just kickstarter.

I'm not giving up yet.