OBSIDIAN I LOVE YOU

I finally got Avellone to sing Don't Stop Believin'.

Well at least a small portion of it.

Still, was worth every penny of my pledge.

I can die happy now.

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Haha totally worth it, I love these guys. Watching the stream made me upgrade my pledge.

OT: Nice to see you on here longknife, I like your posts on the skyrim forums you had good points about skyrim in general, Its just ashame everyone gangs up on you there if 1 bad thing is said about the game. I love the community here however!

Aaaaaaand they just blew the mic singing it.

Gosh I hope my $50 donation is worth more than their mic. :-

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

I only visited the twitch or whatever it was long enough to congratulation them on a job well done, but it was clear at that point, an hour or two ago, that they'd been enjoying some alocholic beverages. Huzzah!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Haha totally worth it, I love these guys. Watching the stream made me upgrade my pledge.

OT: Nice to see you on here longknife, I like your posts on the skyrim forums you had good points about skyrim in general, Its just ashame everyone gangs up on you there if 1 bad thing is said about the game. I love the community here however!

Thanks, and no matter. I'll nail all the reasons why New Vegas is better than Skyrim straight into their skulls like a gift from Caesar. :verymad:

Plus it seems to work as I've had multiple people PM me saying "wow you were right" and saying they can't go back to Skyrim after trying New Vegas. Hell I even go

to give it a try, with him crediting me in that vid. :D

And I'm only here occassionally, since the New Vegas forums are over there. :p I'm sure I'll start showing up more once the game is released, but until then, that's my home.