NEW STRETCH GOAL!

It seems that MCA will have to play Arcanum, after all.

That's just cruel. Sure, the music was great and there were a few neat ideas in the world background, but nobody should be pushed into such a terrible ruleset against their will.

That's just cruel. Sure, the music was great and there were a few neat ideas in the world background, but nobody should be pushed into such a terrible ruleset against their will.

I think it's more he just didn't have the time to play the game, I don't think he'd put that in the goals if he didn't already want to play it.

Wow. I just had a 25 minute conversation about Project Eternity with a friend. During that period, the total pledge has increased by well over 30 grand. When I realized there was only four hours left to go, I kind of panicked. Doubled my pledge and convinced three others to join in.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

• Like 9

Wow. I just had a 25 minute conversation about Project Eternity with a friend. During that period, the total pledge has increased by well over 30 grand. When I realized there was only four hours left to go, I kind of panicked. Doubled my pledge and convinced three others to join in.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

You did your part fellow Backers. Now you can go rest.

And watch the streaming http://nl.twitch.tv/obsidian

I think it's more he just didn't have the time to play the game, I don't think he'd put that in the goals if he didn't already want to play it.

Sometimes you can learn more from people's mistakes than you can from their successes. 8)

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

What's terrible about the ruleset in Arcanum?

So when were they planning on explaining what Enhance means in the context of the game? Sometime after the kickstarter campaign was finished?

I just assumed it means make it more polished all round. More detail in backgrounds that they might not have been able to put in, more variation in enemies, more NPC's in the cities, more sidequests, plus the commentary and music they talked about.

I was pretty certain this game was going to be fantastic anyway, however with the extra money from the 4 mill stretch goal for polishing the game I'm now even more excited. Which I didn't think was possible.

fwul38.jpg

"There's a bodybag out there with that scudball's name on it, and I'm doing up the zip. Anyone who gets in my way gets a napalm enema. "

- Lister

Odd that people don't seem to grasp 'enhance the whole game'

Pretty much means

More assets, more levels, more quests, more NPCs, more unique item art, more VO (maybe), wider variety of animations, etc etc

You know just general game depth. Not necessarily content-wise.

That was the perfect final stretch goal for me (including the music). I recommended stuff like more assets and models in the what should the next stretch goal be thread.

Oh and more VO isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm pretty sure they're going to do all the writing first without considering VO limits at all, and then voice what they can afford to.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 2

The reason many of us do not grasp `enhance the whole game´ is because we know very little of what is actually planned to be included in the game.

You say greater variety in animations, well how would you know how many animations are in the game to being with? More quests/NPC's we do not know how many we have for that either. Fact is, it is really ambiguous and their is absolutely no way to know what is going to be enhanced until we are told.

Obsidian will no doubt use as much of the money as they can to improve the game, but it would be nice to get details.

The reason many of us do not grasp `enhance the whole game´ is because we know very little of what is actually planned to be included in the game.

You say greater variety in animations, well how would you know how many animations are in the game to being with? More quests/NPC's we do not know how many we have for that either. Fact is, it is really ambiguous and their is absolutely no way to know what is going to be enhanced until we are told.

Obsidian will no doubt use as much of the money as they can to improve the game, but it would be nice to get details.

"Another level on the Endless Path" is also meaningless because we do not know what a level consists of.

"New Faction" is meaningless because we have no idea what that entails.

Same for "New Region".

In contrast to those, "make everything that already exists better" is pretty much my dream goal.

jcod0.png

It's not really a goal rather what they already do with the money anyway.

Like saying "we made 4.1 Million, we spend 4 Million on the game (since we promised that 0.5M to go on polish) and blow the last 0.1 million on alcohol since heck, we're not going to use extra money to make the game better, RIGHT?"

So as anyone else already said, pretty much filler goal besides the music.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee