NEW STRETCH GOAL!

ok, went to manage my pledge and it isnt working... i cant enter a new tier nor even enter a new amount...

I wonder if the site is being hammered. Keep trying?

Went to add the cards and a shirt to my pledge and the confirmation page 404ed on me. Seems to have gone through okay though.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Sounds like they ran out of ideas for stretch goals... Not that I'm complaining. I'd rather they just take the time to stamp out all the bugs and refine all the content they're going to be adding. Hell 2 big cities. None of the IE games had that and I'm sure they gonna be a real pain to properly implement.

We have breached 72,500 that means 13 levels of the mega dungeon are in and we are about 150,000 from 4 million with 4 hours and 27 minutes to go.

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

Hey, Loranc, thanks for starting these threads and keeping them up. I don't post in them much, but I do read them and I appreciate being able to keep track of stuff in an easy spot like this.

• Like 1

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

ok, went to manage my pledge and it isnt working... i cant enter a new tier nor even enter a new amount...

I wonder if the site is being hammered. Keep trying?

Went to add the cards and a shirt to my pledge and the confirmation page 404ed on me. Seems to have gone through okay though.

I would like to take this opportunity to formally absolve myself of any guilt and disclaim all responsibility for any technical difficulties backers and viewers may experience during the close of the Kickstarter funding period: it was a joke, I swear.... :sweat:

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Night has fallen ... off to bed ... to sleep, perchance to dream ... 4.000.000 ... the numbers beckon ...

Show me in the morrow, Obsidian, this will have been a fruitful night!

Chronicler of the Obsidian Order; for the pen is mightier than the sword!

$3,732,574 plus more than $101 000 from PayPal, we'll get there. I maximized my pledge yesterday, I'm sure everyone can spare just a little more. Even 5 more dollars or 8 to join the order could make a big difference if we all do it.

Edit: Apparentely we're at more than 130k from Kickstarter! So, only 150k to go!

Edited by The Mist Devil

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

4.2M... super duper QA.

I hope...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee