Let's party with Obsidian like it's 1999

That made me miss working in a game studio quite a bit.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

On the one hand, I don't want all of this to end. On the other hand, when it's over I may get a lot more done, again. :lol:

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hm, does remind me why I don't like being around people that drink. :lol:

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The only annoying thing is when they yell.

It's midnight, so can't turn up the volume too high due to that, however at the current volume a lot is hard to hear :/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

:( I'm at work so I can't watch this :(

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

Sawyer seems rather unhappy at the entire experience. Or he has a good poker face.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Avellone appears to be having enough fun for everyone.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I am going to be crunching video for a long long time .....

Forums under a bit o' strain again I see. Almost 1200 users online right now. Congrats Obsidian. It was a glorious Kickstarter.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Damnation, no livestream recordings online yet? Not even from the game? Really sucks that I started my new job exactly this week and therefore missed all the cool fuzz.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Except for the many audio losses, it was quite awesome.

Also, forever shall she be know as the greenshirt girl xD

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee