Update #25: The final hours. One end, and to new beginnings

If you add in paypal to kickstarter, they've gone well past $4Mil. It's going to be Brilliant!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

A friend and I was talking about people's expectations and why some changed their mind. Having met their funding goals by day #2, the ball is in Obsidian's court to prove their critics and those who are on the fence wrong. And to their backers, they will need to deliver on as much of their promises as possible. Party all night tonight, work 100% from tomorrow onwards.

When will our accounts be charged for our pledges? It hasn't posted yet. Anyone know? Devs? Anyone? Anyone?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I already got a mail it's been deducted. You don't?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

When will our accounts be charged for our pledges? It hasn't posted yet. Anyone know? Devs? Anyone? Anyone?

Check your email. There should be something telling you that PE KS has been successfully funded and that your card will now be charged.

1zq6793.jpg

I don't know. It says it can post anywhere between now and January 14th I think. I'll just keep checking to see when it does.

Obsidian Plays

Huzzah! My account posted the payment. My end is completely done until I have to answer about the specifics. I'm so glad. On top of everything else, I have a personal stake in this game at this point. I will forever associate it with events in my personal life. Thank you, Obsidian. This project provides me a chance to do something so much more important than I thought it would when it started.

Obsidian Plays

Probably PayPal charges will be run separately? :huh:

Paypal usually runs on their own little system. I had a separate charge through Paypal (because you can only use 1 option to pay an amount on Kickstarter), and it was already processed. Paypal charges usually take 1-2 days depending on when it was charged.

A huge congrats to everyone! I hope this proves to everyone that there are indeed a market for old school RPGs!!!

But to a more important question. We didnt fully reach 4 mill on Kickstarter by itself, but if we count in PayPal we passed it, right? So this should mean Chris now will be playing Arcanum??? :p

Have a good day everyone! :)

/Nic

The kinds of things we can all accomplish when we put our minds (and money, you know it) together... just brings a tear to my eye! Metaphorically, but still :3

I really am proud of how we all came together for this and I just know that once the game actually comes out it'll feel like no time at all because of the laughs (and probably fights) we'll have a long the way. Good show, everyone!