Dream the impossible? dream

I find myself checking the total and noticing how quickly its moving.

Then I add the paypal figure.

I'm really starting to believe 4 million is doable.

With 8 hours to go, I think Obsidian will do it.

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

I'm beginning to feel that way myself too. Pretty fantastic they've already raised more than 3 times the amount they expected. I think someone posted earlier that it's the most successful KS project ever, which speaks volumes about how starved for this kind of game people have been.

I'm beginning to feel that way myself too. Pretty fantastic they've already raised more than 3 times the amount they expected. I think someone posted earlier that it's the most successful KS project ever, which speaks volumes about how starved for this kind of game people have been.

u dont know half of it, ive started a IWDII campaing with a friend the otrher day and hell ive been enjoing it like it was the first time ive played it ^^

"Violence … is the last refuge of the incompetent."

its the most successful gaming Kickstarter a couple of other projects made more money. The pebble watch I think winning outright.

Best in category is pretty damn great.

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination.