Post KS Stretch Goals

Hi there,

Since the excitement about this project has gone sky high i was wondering if Obsidian is going to make some post KS stretch goals. The funds could be collected via Pay Pal or other means.

Since the 3.5M stretch goal is now history (KS + Pay Pal > 3.5M) and i am pretty sure Obsidian has even more ideas maybe we could stretch it a bit further, at least one more goal.

What do you say guys? Would you add some 5$-10$ to your pledge in order to accomplish even more great stuff?

"Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain."

- Isaak Yudovich Ozimov

They already changed the picture. There is now a dark castle at the end of the road.

precisely. It would be great if we could continue to back the project (or even new backers) even after the KS event.

- Isaak Yudovich Ozimov

I would prefer it if they just put any additional funds they receive after the Kickstarter towards more general stuff, like upping the scale of everything (gameworld, quests, dialogue, lore), rather than feel pressured to come up with new and exciting features every week as stretch goals.

I would prefer it if they just put any additional funds they receive after the Kickstarter towards more general stuff, like upping the scale of everything (gameworld, quests, dialogue, lore), rather than feel pressured to come up with new and exciting features every week as stretch goals.

But, is this a new, made-up goal, or is something they had already planned out for certain milestones way beyond what they thought they might get? If this is something to try and raise more funds then I would agree with you. Don't make up more stuff and use extra funds to improve upon the world at large. But, if this is something they had planned, but didn't think the funds would ever get procured, then I say go for it.

Oh, i didn't quite express myself right.

I was referring only at what seems like a new stretch goal (the "big castle" thing).

- Isaak Yudovich Ozimov

Seems to me like an added boss lair, or some part of the quest system that would lead you to exploring it's depths to find what horrors it holds. And also, what possible secrets may be hidden inside, just waiting for some unwary adventurer to stumble upon.

I think the castle thingie may hold the final "endless dungeon" count when the pics last updated at the end with the final amounts of money and levels.

I personally agree that enough's enough. I rather have the additional money put in QA and general content rather than spread it. Adding goals *after* the KS is even worse.

Just use Paypal's money to make the game better, not allow content creep that never ends. Which would be a bad thing...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

They already do that with every stretch goal, its not like a 100 percent of the money towards a stretch goal goes to the stretch goal, much of it goes to general improvement of the game. If general improvement is the sundea, then the stretch goal is the cherry on top.

As I said in other threads, another exotic race or two first say 3.6 million, Necromancers and Demonologists/Cultist at 3.8 millions, another Big City at 4 million.