D&D Session with the Developers - Discussion Thread

I've been so fatigued all day..never really woke up if you know what I mean. This is a perfect excuse to wrap back up in a blanket and just relax.

I think they said they'd be recording it, but my own video recorder will still be running, in case I ... er ... fall asleep or something. I'm too impatient to wait for an official upload in case I miss bits.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Can't wait to see what improvement attaching that perverse mic will make to the sound quality of this stream :|

"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

Are they eating Pizza Hut? Ewww....that said, it still makes me want pizza myself.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

headphones and sound turned way up, it's almost possible to follow :D

wish they'd get rid of the echo effect, makes it way harder to hear.

Edited by mstark
"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

Gameplay footage

Josh DMing Obsidian D&D game and explaining how vines affect pirates.

Josh is a very animated DM. I think it's charming. :lol:

I'm not into this type of gaming myself, but it's been great fun watching them play and enjoy themselves.

As late as they played, I have a feeling it won't be up until ... later.

In the meantime...