The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 4

Aw man, I totally would have tossed in $58 instead of $50 if I'd

A) known about this earlier

B) Used kickstarter before and known you could donate amounts other than the set "tiers" (ie $58 instead of $50)

Oh well, GG guys!

Edit: NVRM, I read the thing wrong.

Sucks that you couldn't join though.

Edited by StromIV

My card just took a stamina hit! In combat! Regen regen!

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Wow what can I say ... What an awesome ride this project has been. I count myself as having been part of it, making new friends, and being part of this awesome Obsidian Order!!

With such great company, the wait until the product release will be easy :-)

Both are added together into the final goal. We were what, ~$15K from 4 million, and I believe the Paypal was at around ~$140K - $150K. All told, they managed about $4.1 and some change.

And also, they are keeping open Paypal Contributions, so it really isn't over yet.

Edited by StromIV

If nobody has something similar yet, I'd like to be the "Simple Tailor of the Obsidian Order." (That's a Star Trek DS9 joke, if you couldn't tell.)

Obsidian Order kind of is one too

Well, yeah, that's kind of why I was worried that someone else might have already taken the title. It's a fairly obvious joke!

One other request, though. (Sorry to throw this in last minute!) Provided that title is still unused, of course, could you put the "simple tailor" part in quotes? So, it would be:

Vorkon - "Simple Tailor" of the Obsidian Order

It works much better that way, I think! Of course, if somebody's already taken it, I'm fine with just a simple "of the Obsidian Order" title, quotes or no. I just saw it as a good excuse to throw in a few more dollars last minute, so I don't really have any other name in mind.

Technicaly, it is over, but, maybe there'll be a way to join once the new flow of member has been sorted out and Farudan has been able to catch a breather.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Welcome to all new members! There will be someone from the Order (most likely Farudan) to collect all the forum titles tomorrow, after which a moderator will assign them to you.

I just logged in to post this to reassure everybody that the Order still functions properly. Now I'm off to sleep... phew, that was a great final stretch. The team Obsidian party stream was really great too! Good night! :)

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

The OO Made the final moments of the countdown so much more fun. And thanks for the compliments on my cd, guys. It really does make me proud to be a Chanter when I get feedback from the community. :D

Don't be like that Constance girl, she's weird - Manager @ Disneyland

RL Bard, Storyteller, and Costumer

I kicked in an extra $8 via paypal, and I've got a receipt if anyone cares to see it.

I figure even if the powers that be don't allow me in, I can at least say i bought the devs a cup of fancy coffee :D

Edit:

And if you decide to let me in (tardy though I may be) the title of Dreamweaver of the Obsidian Order would be kickin' rad

Edited by annath

Link the flames, Chosen Undead! Hold steady against the Dark!

I have to ask (having not had the chance yet to get through all 4 threads...) if any of the Obsidian employees that pledged on kickstarter also bumped for the OO...

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

So... I doubled my pledge in the last hour before it ended from $25 up to $50... Does this count? >_> I mean, it bumped me up to a new tier, so I'm not sure. ^^'''' But I'd really love to be part of the order if it is still in line with the requirements. (And if I was, I'd love to be Dragon Lady of the Obsidian Order... I couldn't find that one as taken.)

Congrats to everyone, either way!

Edited by Kymriana

Finishing first is only impressive in a race, my dear.

dragonlady.jpg