The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 4

The official number of Project Eternity should be 3,986, why because of the final numbers of the Kickstarter:

• 73,986 (backers)
  • 03,986,929 ($)

edit: wrong thread? Too much lag, it's going to stay here :)

Edited by morhilane
  • Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Well, my dear fellows of the Order of the Obsidian of Awesomeness, I am off to pass out.

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

• Like 1

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Thank you, I snuck in as a member in the last hour or so, when I settled on raising my pledge to the 250 rewards tier +shipping/cards/cd and OO.

I'd been following the KS since the start, but didn't decide on which tier to go on until the last day

Edited by Sylrissa

Congrats to Obsidian, all the fans and of course the Order! So how many Obsidian Order members did we finish with?

Also, is this thread going to continue as the meeting place for all order members or are you guys adding a new thread?

Edited by edrst10

The ranks of the Obsidian Order have been filled let the book be closed and the quest begin!

So was I too late (see my earlier question in post #502)? I tried to sign up during the last hour, but I think this site is experiencing heavier traffic than usual and I was unable to register my account here before the Kickstarter deadline.

The ranks of the Obsidian Order have been filled let the book be closed and the quest begin!

So was I too late (see my earlier question in post #502)? I tried to sign up during the last hour, but I think this site is experiencing heavier traffic than usual and I was unable to register my account here before the Kickstarter deadline.

As I understand it, as long as you were able to successfully pledge $8 above your tier and add-ons, you should be included into the Order.

The first page is listing 546 plus all that joined near the last minute

I was expecting a bit more with the final rush. That being said, it'll be quite an exclusive club now. I wonder if Obsidian will have a box to mark that extra $8 as the OO entry fee.

Congrats to all the old and new members. We just need to keep that community up and running and see what Obsidian announce about the game's development.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Aw man, I totally would have tossed in $58 instead of $50 if I'd

A) known about this earlier

B) Used kickstarter before and known you could donate amounts other than the set "tiers" (ie $58 instead of $50)

Oh well, GG guys!

Link the flames, Chosen Undead! Hold steady against the Dark!

As I understand it, as long as you were able to successfully pledge $8 above your tier and add-ons, you should be included into the Order.

In that case, I think I missed out. I upped from $20 to $50 and chose the $50 tier. It sounds like I would have had to pledge $58 for membership here.

Unfortunately, even if I knew that ahead of time, I wouldn't have been able to add that extra $8. Between Project Eternity and Planetary Annihilation ($150 pledge there), my game budget for the rest of the year is beyond tapped out.