The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 4

Finally signed up for the forum, and of course added my extra 8 for the good of the Order, so add me in as.

"Sylrissa, Siren of the Obsidian Order"

I'm not in america so I'll stick with my 250 reward tier, which has ended up costing me $318 XD

:p In one day we are pretty much going to fill up a whole thread. :D

Sugarjaye I have to say Petite Death of the Obsidian Order is the best title I've seen so far.

• Like 1

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

congrats and welcome to everyone! had to go for that 350$ pack earlier myself :D

Me too! $350 tier club high five! I wonder if we will get totally different loot from each other.

I also had to snag one of the $350 packs... :)

woo 350 club for the win!

• Like 2

Are hares up to no good, then?

I don't know, but they sure are making trouble in my neighbourhood.

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

congrats and welcome to everyone! had to go for that 350$ pack earlier myself :D

Me too! $350 tier club high five! I wonder if we will get totally different loot from each other.

*high fives Gensou*

It's great that so many people in the order were able to be among the 30 lucky ones.

• Like 2

*high fives Gensou*

It's great that so many people in the order were able to be among the 30 lucky ones.

If I had a lower pledge I 'might' have gone for it, but I wasn't going to downgrade mine that much for it. 'Grats to those who did get it tough.

Edited by StromIV
  • Like 2

*high fives Gensou*

If I had a lower pledge I 'might' have gone for it, but I wasn't going to downgrade mine that much for it. 'Grats to those who did get it tough.

I was contemplating the 500, but it was just a bit to much of a stretch so this was perfect! Glad you were able to snag a higher level one! I really wanted that dev team signed harcover, alas

• Like 2

*high fives Gensou*

They sold out pretty quick, I jumped my pledge up as soon as I saw the announcement :)

And yes I added the $8 again as well lol

• Like 2
Gensou_Banner.jpg

*high fives Gensou*

I was contemplating the 500, but it was just a bit to much of a stretch so this was perfect! Glad you were able to snag a higher level one! I really wanted that dev team signed harcover, alas

Actually it was the same for me as well, I was still in the 250 tier which is a heck of a lot of money to me. I wanted to increase and when this tier opened up it was like fate was poking me.

• Like 1

:p In one day we are pretty much going to fill up a whole thread. :D

Sugarjaye I have to say Petite Death of the Obsidian Order is the best title I've seen so far.

Awwww thank you. :wub: You made my day extra special.

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

Signing in as a member of the Obsidian Order. If not taken then "Cannibal of the Obsidian Order" would be most appreciated. I must specify that I normally do not eat people, only their livers with a bottle of Chianti.

You forgot the side of fava beans.

I just got Chris Avellone to give the OO a shout out :)

WOOOO!

What did he say...... ????

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.