The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 4

so if my tier is 25$ but my pledge is 52$ (added for exp. and digital strategy manual) do i qualify?

Unfortunately not. It's independant from add-ons. We've been the first but unofficial PE add-on if you like to see it that way. :)

oh, ok then :) thanks for clarifying.

so if i chose to pledge another 8$ i should not pledge those $ for an add-on? (on another note how do you guys check this since i guess nobody restricts me from choosing an add-on when the KS funding ends).

what the heck... it's just 8 more $

here you go :)

oh, Draco of the Obsidian Order as title :)

Previous New Pledge: $52.00 Pledge: $60.00 Reward: $25.00 Reward: $25.00

Edited by cealicu_ca

"Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain."

- Isaak Yudovich Ozimov

Ok, I am now confused. What are the "rules" for these titles, I suggested 2 which were given the :no: so I made a third one (which is the name of another poster on the board so that one is probably not going to fly.)

2 posts have been made welcoming folks and I am not among those.

Please advise if I should be making more suggestions, I have pledged the extra 8 dollars and are more confused about this.

I too had this same question, Where exactly does confirmation of title happen?

(Dread Necromancer) Terrhwulf (Of the Obsidian Order, Master of the Dracolich)

so if i chose to pledge another 8$ i should not pledge those $ for an add-on? (on another note how do you guys check this since i guess nobody restricts me from choosing an add-on when the KS funding ends).

From our side it's a honorary system, but OEI can check it. Just think of the shame when it turns out someone tried to cheat. ;)

Welcome, Brother. dlux will add you to the member's list soon. :)

Edited by Farudan

Eternity Gazette (german news about PE)

Ok, I am now confused. What are the "rules" for these titles, I suggested 2 which were given the :no: so I made a third one (which is the name of another poster on the board so that one is probably not going to fly.)

2 posts have been made welcoming folks and I am not among those.

Please advise if I should be making more suggestions, I have pledged the extra 8 dollars and are more confused about this.

I too had this same question, Where exactly does confirmation of title happen?

(Dread Necromancer) Terrhwulf (Of the Obsidian Order, Master of the Dracolich)

dlux takes care of the official list. I'm sure he won't miss you. If he did so, it wasn't by purpose. Just give him a small reminder. :)

Edited by Farudan

Eternity Gazette (german news about PE)

From our side it's a honorary system, but OEI can check it. Just think of the shame when it turns out someone tried to cheat. ;)

Welcome, Brother. dlux will add you to the member's list soon. :)

thanks.

yeah, i did think about the "honor" (and i guess it would be quite pathetic actually to find someone that "cheated") but maybe convincing Obsidian to add "Obsidian Order (8$)" as an official add-on would be great. just a thought ;-)

and thank you. i hope we'll be able to shape this game after KS ends too. i am really excited to see how this goes.

"Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain."

- Isaak Yudovich Ozimov

Dear brothers and sisters,

I am still missing the official approval (left of my posting) of my title (Captain of the Obsidian Order). I've pledge my fee yesterday in the morning.

Horridoh

If there's a problem D'lux will sort it out for you, you can rely on it :)

• Like 1

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

And for all new members: Dont forget to pledge your loyalty to the marshmallow God, His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!

• Like 1

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

I am still missing the official approval (left of my posting) of my title (Captain of the Obsidian Order). I've pledge my fee yesterday in the morning.

Horridoh

No, I won't (anymore).

I have become extremely sceptical about this game after the last update and reddit ama, so I removed my $168 pledge. I cannot be part of the Obsidian Order anymore, which means somebody else has to update the lists.

Just wanted you to know that.

• Like 1

:closed:

Horridoh

No, I won't (anymore).

I have become extremely sceptical about this game after the last update and reddit ama, so I removed my $168 pledge. I cannot be part of the Obsidian Order anymore, which means somebody else has to update the lists.

Just wanted you to know that.

I have to ask, what made you so skeptical all of a sudden?

That's called ' not reading what you've typed before clicking post' :)

Happens to the best of us :3

I have to ask, what made you so skeptical all of a sudden?

Yeah, I'm kind of curious as to what went on as well. I'll have a look at the things he mentioned and see what I can find out in the mean time, unless someone finds it before me, natch.

Edit:

http://forums.obsidi...y/page__st__220

From what I can tell (from quite a quick skim-read) it seems people are getting concerned about how some facets of the game are being handled, for example, exp gain and skills building. Also the reddit page was locked I think.

Personally I like when a game company is bold enough to try something different.

Aaand, I hope someone takes over dlux's role soon... People who pledged after me have gotten their titles whilst I forever remain as (0) nub.

Not as climactic as the name I intended, ya' gatta admit :U

Edited by Grand Einherjar
  • Like 1

In the final days - well, hours - one shall go without lunch to further up that pledge to grand heights and slide into the dangerous embrace of the Obsidian Order..

Thus, the Lurking Caped One shall mingle with the crowd.. :shifty:

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."