The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 4

Welcome Kelly Costanza - Faceless Lord of the Obsidian Order. :yes:

Welcome Carella - Artificer of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome Kide - Keeper of Light and Darkness of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome Shadowthewanderer, - Diplomat//spy/assassin of the Obsidian Order. :yes:

Welcome (The mist devil) Edwin of Laur - Janus's Red Priest of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome CheeseGraterSuicide - Mangina Coordinator of the Obsidian Order. :no:

Welcome Uncle Tickles - Babysitter of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome Jesse Jacobs - The Doctor of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome Feannon - Wandering Minstrel of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome Grand_Commander13 Curator of the Obsidian Order :no:

Wow, the ranks of the Order are swelling. Way to go guys :ban:

and

Welcome Shardwinter - Windwalker of the Obsidian Order. :yes:

Welcome Fraziel - Destined Incarnation of the Obsidian Order :no:

Thanks a lot! This is awesome, I kept encouraging people to upgrade their pledge and this is a great way of doing it. Keep going gang!

• Like 1

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

Welcome to all our new Obsidian Order brothers and sisters. :dancing:

Welcome Gryzor - Red Dwarf of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome Noel Leon - Negentropy of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome Regenshire - Knight Bailli of the Obsidian Order' :yes:

Welcome Mrrally - Head Bodyguard of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome Fangs - Shapeshifter of the Obsidian Order :yes:

and

Welcome Winkwink - The 7th Psychopath Of The Obsidian Order :yes: (what did you do to the other 6? :w00t: )

and I can't keep up with you guys anymore!!!!! You crazy awesome people :biggrin:

Welcome Grandnatics - Grenadier of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Edited by Sistergoldring
  • Like 4

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Starship Troopers type patriotism did me in. I'll be El Pariah Pejorative.

...though I'm kinda attached to my current forum title, and would like to keep it.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I simply upgraded to the $100 package as I felt like Obsidian deserves an extra bit of support and It bothered me that the number was $88.

If I'm allowed, I would be honoured to be known as the Skald of the Obsidian Order.

Hi, what you have to do to join the Order is select whatever tier your going for and then add an additional $8.00 to the pledge, once you've done that you're in! So for example if you're on the $25 reward tier you'd up your pledge to $33 to include the OO $8.00 entry. I hope this helps. :yes:

• Like 1

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Ok, I am now confused. What are the "rules" for these titles, I suggested 2 which were given the :no: so I made a third one (which is the name of another poster on the board so that one is probably not going to fly.)

2 posts have been made welcoming folks and I am not among those.

Please advise if I should be making more suggestions, I have pledged the extra 8 dollars and are more confused about this.

Welcome to all the new order members. :yes:

Welcome Ayonnis - Entropic Dust of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome Alan Vilrath - Judicator of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome Eryn Shades - Tempest´s Envoy of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Welcome Leferd - El Pariah Pejorative of the Obsidian Order. :yes:

• Like 2

priestess2.jpg

Hail bretheren! Henceforth I shall be known as 'Grand Einherjar, Royal Vanguard of the Obsidian Order'!

Grrr... Found a loophole did 'ya? **** in my armor? A brick in my wall? (Wait... What? :blink: )

Shiver me timbers, 'Ya scheming landlover! I'll make you walk the plank for this, arr! (Or will as soon as I find a plank... not to mention a ship... Water would be good too, but not necessary, me thinks :getlost: )

Totottoro, TRUE Vanguard of the Obsidian Order of Eternity!

Oh, and welcome to the Order! :yes:

• Like 1

photo-43672.jpg?_r=1349795749
"Which is more the fool: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Oh, and updated my pledge from $58 to $303 (250 tier (+ $30 int. shipping) + $15 extra mousepad + the all mighty Eternity $8 ! :dancing:

Signed CE box here I come! Or you'll come.. when your out... to my front door... You all know what I meant! :unsure:

Edited by Totottoro
  • Like 2

photo-43672.jpg?_r=1349795749
"Which is more the fool: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Welcome Scurrilous - :yes:

I can see that you are feeling a bit confused! I'm sorry you didn't get a welcome it's just an oversight. ;( There are so many people joining quickly that sometimes despite everyone's best intentions we miss people out.

All you have to do with the titles is check the front page link to see if someone else has used the title and if not grab the one you want quick! If there's a code with the smilies no-one's told me it! I know in my case sometimes I just press the wrong button. :yes:

And last but not least an extra special

Welcome Scurrilous - Event Horizon of the Obsidian Order :ban:

• Like 1

priestess2.jpg

so if my tier is 25$ but my pledge is 52$ (added for exp. and digital strategy manual) do i qualify?

Unfortunately not. It's independant from add-ons. We've been the first but unofficial PE add-on if you like to see it that way. :)

oh, ok then :) thanks for clarifying.

so if i chose to pledge another 8$ i should not pledge those $ for an add-on? (on another note how do you guys check this since i guess nobody restricts me from choosing an add-on when the KS funding ends).

"Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain."

- Isaak Yudovich Ozimov