Love and Happiness

I love BG/IWD/PS:T; they hold the best gaming memories that I've ever had.

The idea behind Project Eternity makes me incredibly happy.

As soon as I read the interview on rpgfan I became a backer.

That is all. Have a nice day.

Welcome to the party, Rahkir. Glad to have you on board and thanks for the support.

• Like 1

I went into this thread thinking it would be a discussion about including a new stretch goal titled "Love and Happiness" in PE...

Ah well, maybe I can change into that!

How about a $3.6 stretch goal where you add in secret "Love and Happiness" quests for special/random side characters like Kerfluffleupogus that if you complete them they roll after the end credits of the game? I always like hearing about what happens to other characters after you beat the game.

• Like 1

It really has been too long since someone tackled the infinity engine in an attempt to make another fabulous game...

Every time someone backs Project Eternity, They're lighting the signal fires of Gondor.

I admit, it's nice to see so many people want a new infinity engine game. I can't even describe how many memories I have of wandering the coasts with my party of Aerie, Minsc, Jan and Edwin. How many random crazy things happened in my adventures with Xzar, Tiax, Shar-teel and Biff the Understudy.

I feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Well, maybe not fuzzy. But definitely warm. Or at least above room temperature. Definitely above room temperature. Inside.

Edit- If there's a new Love and Happiness goal, I claim complete credit for the intellectual genesis and later evolution.

Edited by Rahkir

@ Rahkir!

Like yourself, I spent many hours in the company of IE games and when the opportunity came to help support the making of their spiritual successor, I jumped at the chance.

Glad to see that you jumped in as well!

• Like 1

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

I'm honestly surprised how many people like me there really are; I thought we were a dying breed. I told myself not to get my hopes too high, but alas, being one to enjoy life, they've already skyrocketed...

On the topic of romance, I really hope the writers do as good of a job as they did in BG2. I personally liked Aerie, I thought she was incredibly well written for the type of person that she was. But, even though I didn't enjoy Jaheira or Viconia as much, both of them were handled maturely and with the delicate touch that romance should, and I could certainly enjoy them from a quality stand point.

Warm fuzzy feelings for all!

Best thread ever! Spread the warm and fuzzy feelings... Hopefully this thread stays nice and positive, and I have to agree on the hopes side of things. You just can't help thinking that everything to do with this project will be great huh?

And all I ask in terms of romance is that they don't have 3 options for male characters and just 1 for female characters, 'cos I like to play as both, though I'm sure that's not going to happen

Best thread ever! Spread the warm and fuzzy feelings... Hopefully this thread stays nice and positive, and I have to agree on the hopes side of things. You just can't help thinking that everything to do with this project will be great huh?

And all I ask in terms of romance is that they don't have 3 options for male characters and just 1 for female characters, 'cos I like to play as both, though I'm sure that's not going to happen

I want some dwarf on dwarf beard action!

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.