Last minute pledge question.

Hi everyone,

I'm a huge fan of every game Obsidian is responsible for and my wife is also a recent RPG convert though she hasn't played any of the older games. We're thinking we can afford to donate around £110 (around $170 which is a lot considering I just graduated/moved across the country (after quitting work for 8 years to study full time), got married and made my now wife go unemployed so she could move with me to my new area/job.) but we have a question.

We would like to donate up to around $165 so in effect we get 2 copies of the game and 2 copies of the DLC - BUT I would really like the collectors edition and cloth map (because I have a few old ones framed).

Is there a way to get the collectors edition and 2 versions of the game/dlc if so what amount should we donate (include international shipping please).

Hope someone can reply by tomorrow night so we have time to donate correctly.

Regards

Juneau & Alphecca Daley.

England, UK.

Edited by Juneau
  • Like 2

Juneau & Alphecca Daley currently tearing up Tyria.

Hi Juneau!

At $140, you get:

• Collector’s Box Version of Project Eternity, DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux, with DVD and printed manual.
  • Cloth Map of the World.
  • Project Eternity Kickstarter Backer Cloth Patch.
  • Project Eternity Mouse Pad.
  • Early Access Beta Key.
  • Project Eternity T-Shirt.
  • Special Thanks in-game credits.
  • Thank you postcard from the development team.
  • VIP Forum Badge.
  • Digital Strategy Guide.
  • Digital Novella by Chris Avellone.
  • Kickstarter Exclusive In-Game Pet.
  • Digital Campaign Almanac.
  • Digital High-Res Game Map.
  • Digital High-Res Concept Art Pieces.
  • Wallpapers for Multiple Monitors.
  • Project Eternity Themed Ringtones.
  • Digital Downloadable Soundtrack in MP3 and FLAC.
  • Digital Collector’s Book.
  • Digital Downloadable Copy of Project Eternity, DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux.
  • Cooking with Tim - An RPG Themed Cookbook PDF
  • Kickstarter only in-game achievement and item.

That would get you the physical copy plus one digital copy of the game. To get the expansion, you would need to add $40 (for 2 copies). You would also need to add $20 for shipping.

The total would be $200 (if my math is correct).

You would select the $140 tier when you contribute, but make the pledge amount $200. After the Kickstarter closes, you will get an e-mail asking how you want to distribute the additional $40 (for the expansions).

Hope that helps and I understood your question correctly.

• Like 1

$140 for collector's edition (which includes a second digital download copy of the game), +$20 for shipping, +$40 for two copies of the expansion pack = $200 total. One copy of the expansion is included at $165+ tiers, but the $165 tier is a digital only one. The next physical tier after $140 is $250 + $30 shipping, and you'd still need another $20 for the second expansion then for a total of $300.

If $200 is too much for you right now, you could always give the $160 for the collector's edition + shipping and pick up two copies of the expansion once it's actually released.

Edited by sparklecat
  • Like 1

There are far too many helpful people on this forum :w00t:

=]

Edited by mstark
"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

WoW!

Thanks guys I was really worried I was miss-understanding what each tier offered and with there being two days left and me working two insanely long shifts back to back I was worried I would make a mistake, donate an incorrect amount or choose an incorrect pack. $200 I think is just outside of my available money (pay day is a few days away and the wedding has cleaned me out).

But I can certainly do the $140 package with the $20 shipping and as SqueakyCat suggest I can always just buy the expansions as and when,it doesn't help with the fund raising now but it will still put the pennies in the creators hands.

Thank you for the quick replies and thank you for not calling me an idiot and telling me to go find the information out myself. Hugely appreciated.

• Like 1

There are far too many helpful people on this forum :w00t:

=]

This is a good thing, no?

Also, may I compliment you on your excellent taste in avatars? :p

(Yes, I'm a long-standing Pratchett-fanatic.)

And to get on-topic, go with the advice here, if you can afford it. Seems like the best option. :)

Awww thanks guys/girls!

This thread single handedly has restored "some" faith in online communities :p Far too many have fallen fowl off "the keyboard warrior/troll generation".

MonteCarlo thank you for the very kind offer however I feel we shall purchase/donate the amount to get the two copies ourselves (It will in fact be done shortly after this post, once I sort out my pay pal account). Save that copy for someone more deserving and less lucky. Such as 'that friend' who is no doubt too stupid to back such an awesome idea and donate!

Again thanks for the replies and the well wishes!

Seeing as I've not had much chance to follow the campaign since it's announcement and I had to put off donating till after the wedding I will hopefully be around a bit more in the future catching up and posting about PE so see you around the forums.

• Like 1

* aw shucks * They live in the UK, they just got married, the dude went back to college, she's a gamer chick.

I'd have to have a heart of stone *not* to offer a spare copy.

Duly noted, but it's still awesome of you to offer. I hadn't even considered it.

Incidentally, to our OP, I haven't said this yet either - congratulations on your marriage. :)

• Like 1