Which tier did you choose?

nobody?

We don't know. My guess is that some of it will be translated and some of it will not, but I can't tell you what exactly.

By the way, I've changed my mind at the last minute: after reading all of the posts here, I do want the physical box. So I'll get at least the $65 tier + $20 for the expansion and maybe more...

I initially pledged $25. Then I hurt myself really bad two days ago and felt like I wanted to give Obsidian more money than a measly amount of hundrasextio riksdaler. So I upped the pledge by $20, for the expansion. Then I noticed I bled like hell so I thought, "Why not open the door? Get some fresh air" and in the doorway was a dark clad gentleman. Of course, he looked like a gentleman until he drew the gun.

I begged for something to stop the bleeding, but he just said "Pledge another $8 and join the Obsidian Order of Eternity, or you can kiss this life good bye!". I could barely see Sawyer smiling under that hood when he shot me twice in my legs. I had to crawl back to my win 98 desktop and pledge another $8.

So I finished at a total of $53. Tthis is still very cheap compared to other games. I felt I could do it even though I don't have a job or any money. Soon I'll have no blood left either

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses_and_blood

Batman: [intimidate] "Let her go".

Joker: [Failure] "Very poor choice of words."

140+20 for shipping. Was at 35 before the campaign almanac was announced. Was just enough to sweeten it to go for a tier with physical goodies. Not getting the expansion now because I figure I'll actually pay obsidian for their work on that. If too many people get it to contribute to the base game, the expansion wont make any money.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Early Backer Digital Tier ($20) + Expansion ($20) + Obsidian Order ($8')= $48

Wish I could jump to the $65 tier to get a physical copy, but with the expansion add-on, I just can't afford to go any higher. :(

Edited by Wyrm

FINALsm.png

The Ancient Wyrm - Grand Dragon of the Obsidian Order

I actually was planning on building an AMD Trinity based system next year anyway in a miniITX HTPC build. Shame that it can't be shipped overseas but I get why with the warranty aspects and such. If not for that, it would have been right where I wanted to spend.

Off to work now, so I'll neither see the end-of-drive party nor be able to sneak in a last minute increase, but have added a little more just now for another T-shirt and the playing cards.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

*sigh* I caved and raised my pledge at the last hour. So $508. $500 tier + $8 for the Order.

*looks furtively over his shoulder*

The wife must never find out...

Thank goodness I only answer to my stomach. It's going to hate me for the next month or 2 until I recoup from my pledge. I broke down and pledged a final total of $1,008. So if you see Strom the Beggar in game, please don't kill me.

I have a bit of a dilemma here. I pledged $35 at the beginning (before the $50 tier was even introduced), but that was just a placeholder pledge to get the update emails and such. Given all of the goodies in the $50 tier, I definitely plan to go at least that high. In addition, I would like to give a copy to my sister who loved Baldur's Gate 2, but hasn't played these games since. So that's basically the $80 tier (well, I could do $75, I suppose, but the difference is small and I would rather not bother with the ambiguity).

Now comes the problem: once I am at $80, it's only $30 to the $110 tier. That gets my name into the credits and a nice badge for the forum which I kind of like (there's also the beta access, but I don't care too much about that). And if I do pay $110, it's only $55 to the $165 tier which is a pretty reasonable price for Wasteland 2, the first expansion and an audio-book (yes, they're probably somewhat cheaper separately... but not much).

So $165 seems like a good deal, but it's more than twice $80 and it's more than I planned to spend on this. I'm curious, which tier did other people here choose? Any ideas or advice or arguments for a specific tier?

$25. The fate of a budgeted existence.

I thought about busting for another $20-$25 for the expansion or the beta keys, but it didn't seem right with Shaker hurting.

May Kickstarter be with you and all your stretch goals achieved. 

I started at the $140 tier, because I am a sucker for collector's editions and physical boxes, not to mention the classic cloth map and everything else.

However, after being moved by the overwhelming support of the community and watching the stream today, I had to up my pledge (which was already stretching my budget).

$500 tier + $20 CD +$10 Cards +$8 Obsidian Order Membership = $538 total pledge. (I now haz ALL the things!)

Now officially paid in full.

Congratulations Obsidian!

Edited by Ravennus

I pledged $165 digital tier. I really wish I could have pledged $250, but being a relatively poor student with too many bills, I opted for the lower one.

But congrats to Obsidian. I'm glad the Kickstarter ended in such a spectacular rush of pledges. Wish you guys the best and can't wait for the game.

I watched the stream near the end and man, I'd love to get some drinks with MCA. He is a fun drinker.

*sigh* I caved and raised my pledge at the last hour. So $508. $500 tier + $8 for the Order.

*looks furtively over his shoulder*

The wife must never find out...

ahem... I'm with you there... $500 tier

Though I made my own pledge to not buy a game until I beat another one

I started off going with the $25 because I recently got laid off and have absolutely no income whatsoever...

.....that said, I finished the kickstarter by upping my pledge(which has been collected) to $50. I'm a sucker for music and in-game pets. :(

That's a whoooooole lotta instant noodles in my future. :\ (I had hoped to get into the OO, but I didn't realize that it needed to be $58 and thought upping to $50 would help cover that. I think I was wrong and I'm a sad little creature.)

Finishing first is only impressive in a race, my dear.

dragonlady.jpg

I chose a tier that I probably shouldn't have. Then I increased it. Then I increased it again. And I also donated a bit to the Sorcerers.net collection.

My wife and kids may have to walk to get places for a while, as we may need to forgo gas for the cars for a week or two, but they'll probably understand when I explain to them what a good reason I have for this! :yes:

Don'tcha think?

Uhh, I wonder if it's not too late to cancel my pledge?!?

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke