Which tier did you choose?

I started at $20, then went up to 140+postage, then 140+postage+xpac, then 140+postage+xpac+cards, and now 250+postage+cards+cd

$310/£200 and I'm getting about 3x the swag compared to a £150 collectors edition

Edited by Jademalo

I would say myob, but I did choose to answer. So, $140 that I can ill afford.

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

140 bucks (sucker for physical goodies), plus 20 for expansion and 20 for international shipping. So 180 bucks all-together... Which is way more than I should pay at the moment considering my budget but eh, sometimes it just has to be worth it.

Same here, I jumped from $20 to $140.

1000$ design a epic equipment, please let me design the special ability of my weapon! I swear it will be reasonable... :aiee:

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

Far, far too much. $788. Wife not happy. And if Obsidian adds any last second stretch goals, I don't know if anyone has any money left to pledge.

Rub my belly....you know you want to...give in to the temptation...and don't mind the resulting love scratches and bites.

I'm at the 140 tier and 147 pledged. I plan on upping my pledge but I'm not sure how much. It all depends on the big update today. My wife doesn't know about my pledge yet. She will probably figure it out when I'm two weeks into the Obsidian diet. That grocery bill is going to be low for a few months!

Probably against my better judgment I chose the $250 one.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I went with the $65 physical tier, because I want the boxed version with printed manual.

I'm usually a digital download guy (it's been ages since I bought the last boxed game) but PE is already a special game, and I want to have the box for future nostalgia ;) (like my Baldur's Gate 2 box does).

I want to go for the 140$ tier but first of all i have a question.

I know that the game comes with a german translation. But what happens to all the other digital stuff in the 140$ tier (campaig almanac, cooking, strategy guide, collectors book and novella). Will they get also a german translation?

nobody?

Only the early bird catches the worm!