$508 here as well, a bit stuck as I pledged through paypal.

Upping is more easily done through KS than PP.

For example the epic items are sold out on the KS but can still be done through PP....

Will they simply accept them?

Or say sorry they're sold out...

As they (logically) have a finite number of items to create, it has to end somewhere.

Same goes for my next logical step which would be a Troll portrait from MCA!

What if I up my pledge with $250 ($758) and the KS runs out of their 30 MCA Trolls :)

Though the 750 tier isn't on the PP page, you could "create it" by upping your pledge.

I think they should clarify this if possible (upgrading through Paypal).

But maybe I'll just get a second complete Obsidian pack and give it away.

For now though.. back to IWD2!

• Like 1

Currently sitting at 1.3k pledge. planning to up it to 1.5k at last day if its needed to reach 3.5m. 3k is bit too high for me so that is best i could do. i used to play these games when they did come out and been waiting more all this time. lets get it done in big way :no:

• Like 1

$508 here as well, a bit stuck as I pledged through paypal.

Upping is more easily done through KS than PP.

For example the epic items are sold out on the KS but can still be done through PP....

Will they simply accept them?

Or say sorry they're sold out...

As they (logically) have a finite number of items to create, it has to end somewhere.

Same goes for my next logical step which would be a Troll portrait from MCA!

What if I up my pledge with $250 ($758) and the KS runs out of their 30 MCA Trolls :)

Though the 750 tier isn't on the PP page, you could "create it" by upping your pledge.

I think they should clarify this if possible (upgrading through Paypal).

But maybe I'll just get a second complete Obsidian pack and give it away.

For now though.. back to IWD2!

They will accept them, don't worry. I already have the confirmation from OE that there won't be any problem with that at 1k tier any higher. And I don't think that there are unlimited 1k backers available, so the danger of "too many" items or NPCs is quite small. And if they make 100 items or 200 items doesn't make that great hassle for OE if you account the additional money in.... ;)

35167v4.jpg

Caranthir, apparently you can. Someone asked the same thing and the answer has been posted by a Facebook-user on Obsidian's Facebook page. Click a like there while you're at it, folks!

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I raised my pledge from $20 to $28, then to $73, then to $118, then to $173, then to $288, and finally a few hours ago to $508..... 8)

$1000 pledge will come if we reach 3.5M...... :yes:

before i raised i had exactly the same :)

Trum, trum, terum tum tum - the landsknecht and his gaudy war drum.

I've given all I can, and spent way more on this then any other game ever. What we need is more backers, not people giving more money.

Then this isnt directed to you but there are a whole bunch of 20-25 level backers that just adding 5 to there pledge would make a huge difference along with all the new pledges we have received today.

• Like 2

I've given all I can, and spent way more on this then any other game ever. What we need is more backers, not people giving more money.

62,903 backers last time I did a count, imagine if every one of them pledged 5 more dollars, we'd be at our goal. I'll start it by pledging another 5$ right now.

PROJECT NAME PROJECT STATUS PROJECT ENDS PLEDGE PLEDGE STATUS SELECTED REWARD Project Eternity In Progress Tuesday Oct 16, 9:00pm EDT $13.00

(10/14/2012) Pledged $5.00 - Thank you for your pledge! Everyone at Obsidian loves you! Every backer for this level or more will receive a KICKSTARTER BACKER ...

• Like 1

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

For those who don't know, but if you want to join the 'cool' club, here on the forum if you've noticed the titles with Obsidian Order and want one for yourself, then you should check this out! http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61188-the-obsidian-order-of-eternity-wants-you-part-3/ (Donate 8 dollars to the Kick starter or Paypal, and put in a post what you want your title to be. For example I chose - Lowly Serf of the Obsidian Order.)

Just posting it here because honestly I never bothered to read that thread until a few hours ago, so figured there may be others like me who haven't really noticed what that thread is about.

• Like 2

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

We are looking for new members to join us, THE OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY! The membership pledge is only $8 and includes a PERSONAL and UNIQUE forum title! We are only accepting new members UNTIL the KICKSTARTER ENDS, so join now!

All you have to do is raise your pledge by $8, choose a title, and introduce yourself here: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61188-the-obsidian-order-of-eternity-wants-you-part-3/

Please also READ THE FIRST POST in our THREAD and check the member list! :)

Since you brought it up Loranc :)

• Like 1