I wanted to say, that i have raised my pledge the second time now. this time by 10 dollar and i want you to join me. we all want this city to be done and i think upping your already existing pledge by 10 is doable thing. so everyone who is willing to do the same, just pledge at least 10 dollar (honestly!) and write in this thread that you have done so. the more, the better. if we get a good amount of people the 3,5 mill will be realistic.

Perhaps this thread could be pinned, or at least upped.

So pledge up, everyone! :D

Edited by HumanFlesh+5
  • Like 5

Trum, trum, terum tum tum - the landsknecht and his gaudy war drum.

I'm still trying to figure how to add add-ons to my pledge. As it is, I've pledged a certain amount and indicated which reward tier I want for it. But going through the process, I never saw an option to indicate I also want, for example, the $20 expansion add-on or the $25 t-shirt add on.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'll be jumping a significant amount (up to a higher tier), but it will happen tomorrow.

I'm still trying to figure how to add add-ons to my pledge. As it is, I've pledged a certain amount and indicated which reward tier I want for it. But going through the process, I never saw an option to indicate I also want, for example, the $20 expansion add-on or the $25 t-shirt add on.

From what I understand, after the KS ends you will get a survey where you indicate which item(s) you want as add-ons. For now, just pledge the correct amount to allow for the rewards + add-ons you are going to want.

Edited by JWestfall

I believe you indicate which addons you want in the survey after the kickstarter ends. I've upped my pledge.

From what I understand, after the KS ends you will get a survey where you indicate which item(s) you want as add-ons. For now, just pledge the correct amount to allow for the rewards + add-ons you are going to want.

I believe you indicate which addons you want in the survey after the kickstarter ends. I've upped my pledge.

Ah, thanks.

I guess I'll up my pledge by at least the price of the expansion, then.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I already doubled + extra my pledge yesterday, no funds to do anymore now... whatever happens :/

Unless they somehow manage to remove international shipping costs of course...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'm thinking about rising my pledge too... but I'm conflicted:

On one side I want the second big city so bad...

On the other side Obsidian completely ignored the request of a translation made by the italian community. I'm not happy at all about that.

Rahelron, I know how much that sucks, but full-text translations are expensive, and that would cost us a lot of content. A fan-made one WILL happen, quite me on it!

Thinking of bumping my pledge up to $270 from $193, but I'm a starving university student and must be responsible with my money.

Edited by smithereen

If they make the dialogue files accessible then the Italian community can do its own translation

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm thinking about rising my pledge too... but I'm conflicted:

On one side I want the second big city so bad...

On the other side Obsidian completely ignored the request of a translation made by the italian community. I'm not happy at all about that.

I've said it once and I'll say it again: the reason there's no italian translation is probably closer to them not finding anyone who would do it for cheap than not wanting to and ignoring the request. Translations costs a lot of money.

And this is from Update #16

We also plan on releasing localization tools to let communities around the world create localized versions for languages we are not translating Project Eternity into.

And did any Italians ask if they could do the translation for Obsidian? Found this from MCA's twitter:

@ChrisAvellone Who do I have to address to in order to be part of the translation effort for project eternity?:-)

@Sapaira Sent you a direct message! Thanks for the offer!

http://twitter.com/Sapaira/status/255986827670986752

Edited by Apatia