tier $80 - 2x digital download of the game (another computer?)

can anyone tell me what does that sentence mean??

'You will also get a second key to enjoy Project Eternity on another computer, platform, or as a gift to a friend.'

erm, isnt that digital downlad DRM-free, so that i can instal the game on ANY computer i have?? words above looks like it will

be assigned to particular 1st computer i will install it on, and no other... (if there is 1st online interet check)

i know i shouldn't have fear at all, but just making sure, that's all.

I wish i had my tabacco pipe

Typically you will find that the EULA for most games is for one installation on one system, this was the case before DRM was around as well.

DRM free games available on GOG is pretty much on a good faith arrangement, it has been a while since I checked so they may have something similar.

The game will be avail DRM free via GOG, sure if you have a laptop, and office and home pc it is reasonable to install on them. But if you want to share it with your friends that's a moral question to answer yourself.

Edited by sollus
  • Like 1

Only applies to Steam version, obviously with the GOG DRM-free version there's nothing stopping you installing it on as many computers as you want. You could also have two Steam versions, although Steam allows you to install it on many computers, but with the $80 reward you could also play it on two computers at the same time.

i have 3 computers where i will instal it and am thinking if i keep $80 version, that i will give one game code to my friend.

just wanted to know if some innormation on some kinf of DRM hadnt miss me :)

I wish i had my tabacco pipe