Upper Tier Question

For those who donate 5,000 or 3,000 towards the project, for example, do they get everything previous to that tier? IE, if you donate enough to have your portrait in the game, do you also get the 1000 weapon or npc bonus, etc etc?

Just curious as the kickstarter is almost over.

For those who donate 5,000 or 3,000 towards the project, for example, do they get everything previous to that tier? IE, if you donate enough to have your portrait in the game, do you also get the 1000 weapon or npc bonus, etc etc?

Just curious as the kickstarter is almost over.

"Yes" to the sold out $5000 and "no" to the $3000 and the remaining $5000.

Doesn't the $10.000 allow you everything?

(Not that most can afford that :()

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Doesn't the $10.000 allow you everything?

(Not that most can afford that :()

No it doesn't. Each of the higher tiers has special rewards specific only to them. Some of the tiers sold out even. (And i'm not entirely sure about this now, that was a guess..... may have stuck my foot in my mouth with that answer.)

Edited by Loranc
  • Like 1

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

The Ultimate Pledge Pack. We really want to thank you for your generous pledge in person. You will receive an INVITE TO THE OBSIDIAN PROJECT ETERNITY DEVELOPER LAUNCH PARTY + AN INVITE TO COME PLAY A GAME AT OBSIDIAN. You and a buddy get to party with the game developers at Obsidian and get a behind the scenes tour of the Obsidian office. You get to have a once in a lifetime opportunity to play a board or pen and paper game of your choice with Chris Avellone, Tim Cain, Josh Sawyer, and Feargus Urquhart! You must be able to pay for travel and accommodations to the Obsidian office in Irvine, California for the party and game day. You will receive everything else: The Complete Kickstarter Obsidian Pack ($500 reward tier) + 10 EXTRA DIGITAL DOWNLOADABLE COPIES OF PROJECT ETERNITY to gift your friends and family + DESIGN AND NAME AN NPC + DESIGN AN EPIC WEAPON + CUSTOM PORTRAIT. You also get the top tier WATCHER FORUM BADGE

Not all, but quite a bunch...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Ahh interesting. Yeah I guess each of the higher tiers are specific in what they grant. Now they would be awesome if they granted a choice of the lower tiered items, like 5k allows the 3k bonus, one of the 1k bonuses, etc on down the line.

Thanks for the info!