I have finally decided that Tim Cain is awesome

This man is prepared to have a chef's hat photo-shopped onto him to raise money for this project. He also has a giant pencil.

In short, he is a steely-eyed pragmatist with a taste for over-sized stationery.

What items of clothing should the rest of the Obsidian crew wear to show their raw passion, determination and commitment to $3.5M. Tim has earned his spurs, what about the others?

• Like 7

sonsofgygax.JPG

Another reason Tim Cain is awesome: he's got to the point in his career where he can wear what the hell he likes to work. Even a photoshopped chef's hat.

How do you wear a photoshopped hat? Does Tim live between the real and the digital world?

^ Yes, but who should wear the boob plate. I have already suggested elsewhere that Sawyer should don a chainmail bikini to raise money.

I'm voting Adam Brennecke. But the whole line up of developers we've seen so far would look pretty awesome with matching sets of boobplate armor. Perhaps all doing the can-can. Why am I cackling?

Another reason Tim Cain is awesome: he's got to the point in his career where he can wear what the hell he likes to work. Even a photoshopped chef's hat.

How do you wear a photoshopped hat? Does Tim live between the real and the digital world?

^ I think he is able to manipulate reality, thus, yes.

Actually, as I'm sure you all know, the man is a wizard.

Do you like hardcore realistic survival simulations? Take a gander at this.

Tim Cain is the creator of Fallout. Doesn't that make him more than awesome?

Arcanum and ToEE were also rad. Especially ToEE which has the best DnD combat in any DnD game I've ever played, and if you haven't given it a shot, you're really missing out!!! I also really liked the atmosphere and aesthetic of that game.

Edited by Ignatius
  • Like 2

Tim Cain is the creator of Fallout. Doesn't that make him more than awesome?

Arcanum and ToEE were also rad.

Don't forget Bloodlines.

IIRC Tim has said that he didn't really had much involvement in it.

I think it was mostly Leonard Boyarsky and Brian Mitsoda's work.

For those who missed, Mitsoda is working on this:

• Like 1

This man is prepared to have a chef's hat photo-shopped onto him to raise money for this project. He also has a giant pencil.

In short, he is a steely-eyed pragmatist with a taste for over-sized stationery.

What items of clothing should the rest of the Obsidian crew wear to show their raw passion, determination and commitment to $3.5M. Tim has earned his spurs, what about the others?

Not items of clothing, I STIIIIILLLLLL wanna hear Tim Cain, Josh Sawyer and Chris Avellone sing "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey together. That alone would be worth another 3mil.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Wasn't Tim Cain responsible the writing in Arcanum? Now that was unique. What about at least one character that has the manner/language/bearing you would encounter in the more reputable parts of Tarant?. Oh, and the emotional intelligence of the dwarven king Loghaire was staggering.

Fanboy switch off.