Not to forget the Codex ($6,593.21 USD) and Neogaf (ca. $5,000 USD) fundraiser and Gamebanshees chipin ($3,111,00 USD).

Not including any of those yet, but I didn't know about Gamebanshee or Neogaf donating money. Thanks for the update if we configure that into.. my last update we're at... over 3,100,000. (But until that stuff hits the donation bucket I try not to include it.)

Edited by Loranc

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491435

http://gamebanshee.chipin.com/project-eternity

http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=8456

http://www.sorcerers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58007

It would appear that sorcerer's palace is also donating.

icon1.gif

Thanks to another nice donation from Atmer and a humorous one from Eero Salonen, we're now at $1301 of $2000 needed!

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Done! Just pledged via PayPal. Where do people get their 75k figures from? Can't Obsidian at least post Paypal numbers say every hour instead of real time?

From their twitter updates, and the last figure I got was from Feargus during the IWD2 Ustream.

I really hope they'll be featured on all mainstream blogs & news sources on their final day, and that they have some really nice new screenshots available for those features... that's what'll attract a whole lot of new people :)

"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

Starting to feel the excitement from the first day again. Watching the numbers magically go up is strangely addictive. A second major city would be incredibly awesome. Cities make, in my opinion, the best setting for quests due to the presence of/interaction with different fractions/NPC's. Athkatla always stands out in my mind as one of the most amazing settings in all the games I've played.

Starting to feel the excitement from the first day again. Watching the numbers magically go up is strangely addictive. A second major city would be incredibly awesome. Cities make, in my opinion, the best setting for quests due to the presence of/interaction with different fractions/NPC's. Athkatla always stands out in my mind as one of the most amazing settings in all the games I've played.

I agree we both statements.