Nice. But being the pessimist I am ... 3.5 million will be very, very difficult (I personally don't count on it ... though I have no idea of the Paypal number).

:rolleyes:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61416-countdown-to-eternity/page__st__20

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

Nice. But being the pessimist I am ... 3.5 million will be very, very difficult (I personally don't count on it ... though I have no idea of the Paypal number).

We were at 75k yesterday.

3,5 mil. is actually very likely. Monday will bring a lot of pledges.

Double Fine managed to get a little over 400k in the last day.

Edited by Karranthain

3.5 will happen. I'm trying to think of three more people that I could give the game as a present. Very soon, at least +$60 from me.

And no, we haven't passed $3,000,000 yet. $2,987,146 and nothing else counts for now.

Donations from both Kickstarter and Paypal are combined and counted towards the final stretch goals. Strongholds are definitely going to happen. At this point, Kickstarter is at $2,988,244 (60,916 backers) with 61 hours remaining on the clock. Keeping my fingers crossed. The custom troll prints will certainly draw in backers who want some exclusive and very limited art.

it still baffles me as to why they didn't put a paypal counter :getlost: we're curious :p

Edited by molarBear

"if everyone is dead then why don't i remember dying?"

—a clueless sod to a dustman

"if we're all alive then why don't i remember being born?"

—the dustman's response

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Stronghold, we are coming! :dancing:

:rolleyes:

http://forums.obsidi...wn-to-eternity/

Shameless self promotion! :rolleyes:

Hey! People keep talking about stronghold and i'm trying to say we's got that already! Here we come big big big big big big big big city!!!!!!!! I think we officially had the stronghold at around 1-3 pm yesterday afternoon EDT. So i'm excited and want to get other people excited and moving towards the 3.5 goal!!!!!!

With the PP pledges over $3M with more than 2 days to go.

It will be a very close run thing to see if we reach the $3.5M Big City target.

Wonder what OBS will pull out to drive that final 48hrs?

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

With the PP pledges over $3M with more than 2 days to go.

It will be a very close run thing to see if we reach the $3.5M Big City target.

Wonder what OBS will pull out to drive that final 48hrs?

I have a sneaking suspicion that they have something really exciting saved just for monday. Another screen maybe? Some announcement?