PLZZZ READ! (A Small Idea for the game)

Dear Development team/ Creators of South Park : The Stick of Truth.

I really hope you will atleast try n make the game free roam or atleast a nonending game.

Just an idea. (If there is a way...cause it would rlly suck if players can beat the game and then they r done with it) :) so yeah. if there is a way, then please use it :D. Im not even sure if it will fit into the game but i hope. GOOD LUCK GUYS :)

This is a good idea. If people become fond of the game, they'll want to play any expansions and sequels that come along. Should they be playing this game for awhile, they will be less likely to purchase competitor games for a time. If they are not rich enough to buy games often, they might be more satisfied with a game they can keep playing than with a game they must restart. Also a constant unending game is like a comfort food. They'll come to feel familiar with and comfortable with an unending game like it's a pet, a member of their own family.

Of course, there's a right way and a wrong way to do everything. If it will be a constant game, variations must exist to make it as compelling as SimCity or Civilization to continue playing with. I can't think of any CRPG that manage to permit continued play in a way that is so appealing, but I think a South Park game could manage this. Especially if random themes continue, such as bullying, unsatisfactory content to lunch boxes/bags, decision to go to the movies or play with friends rather than church (or vice versa), making money by mowing lawns, playing a Terrence and Philip CRPG, etc. By micro-managing civic relationships, killing people upon occasion (who return later on), and trying to remain alive, they eke out a meaningless yet sufficiently complex existence in order to remain viable attention sponges for the players.

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."