Story-time with Adam! :) ...I'm glad he's reading some of the text out loud, because I can barely read any of it. Even at full screen.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Heh, save often, no checkpoint silliness here :p

Edit to add: Just made it to the Underdark in my own current game.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It was lots of fun watching Adam play and narrate the game :D

NYAAAA NYYYYAAA NYYAA

I didn't watch all of it because I had to go to sleep.

But I DEMAND Adam to keep playing IWD2, for business and pleasure purposes.

This way he can both remind himself of IE games (the good and the bad) and also chillax after work.

Fell asleep at some point after he managed to kill Phaen in the house rather than getting butchered over and over again at the Palisade. :D

It was a great watch though, particularly as he didn't just destroy his way through it like a real expert with a bunch of munchkin paladins with ludicrous saving throws and what not. Just went at his own pace and had fun with the people watching. Voices were hilarious too.

Not sure how he could really have more time to throw at it but I would definitely watch a bit more if he kept at it.

• Like 1

Guys, still no recorded videos at http://www.ustream.t...e-stream/videos

Adam said that he would making them available.

Any update on this?

I really hope they don't forget to record the D&D session. I'm really looking forward to this, but I won't be able to watch live.

Edited by hideo kuze

Guys, still no recorded videos at http://www.ustream.t...e-stream/videos

Adam said that he would making them available.

Any update on this?

I really hope they don't forget to record the D&D session. I'm really looking forward to this, but I won't be able to watch live.

He found the recordings but I don't think he works on Sunday. I'd expect update/posts and everything to be done Monday. Just be patient as we don't even have an updated Kick Starter page, it's actually a few days behind even with the update yesterday.

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.