Stretch goal: Hire Morgan Freeman to be the Narrator

Don't you guys think his voice is nice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZ93lVN46I

I hate reading books, I never read books. But if 'this' man read a book to me, I'd probably hang onto every word, every moment, and come to love books for all time.

• Like 1

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

I think that would be wonderful...but also very expensive. I'd rather they spend that money on gameplay ;(

I agree completely. When it comes down to the budget, game play, game play, game play all the way.

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-vDYOpkoWE

This one has always cracked me up. (FYI there is swearing.)

Yeah, no. He has a nice voice, but I want this to be PE -not "the game that is narrated by Morgan Freeman".

He's too famous for this kind of project.

Yeah, this was started as a joke thread. (I'm pretty sure).

• Like 1